It has again been a name change, but the hoteel is basicly the samee. Also some of the nice old personell is there. The rooms are fine, but make sure you book a room overlooking the ocean. Food in the restaurante is fine, and the pool area with just 5 meters to the sea is nice. It is worth the money and it is also central so you can walk into " old town " or to the " turist area ".
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Limassol Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Limassol Hotel Limassol
- Holiday Inn Limassol
- Limassol Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uniquely situated at the beginning of the Olympian seafront promenade, the Crowne Plaza Limassol is the closest beach hotel to the main business and shopping districts, and set on its own sandy bay, offering panoramic views of the Mediterranean from every angle. Renovated in 2011, the hotel features 144 spacious Select and Superior Seaview rooms, Terrace Studios and luxury Suites, all offering the latest in contemporary comfort and design. Overlooking the Limassol Bay, the Haven Restaurant serves a la carte and buffet menus, both indoors and on its flower-bordered terrace. Alternatively, enjoy authentic Italian with a twist at La Brezza (summer only)or casual meals at the Pool Parlour just feet away from the sea. Snacks are available at the Lounge Bar where the hotel’s pianist plays most evenings. Set in gardens along a sandy beach, guests are afforded every opportunity to enjoy the outdoors. A Health Club featuring an indoor heated pool, sauna, steam rooms and massage facilities is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Venere, HotelsClick, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Crowne Plaza Limassol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.