“Best pub in Limassol by far” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 346 Restaurants in Limassol
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
“Best pub in Limassol by far”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I've now been to Cyprus (Limassol) 4 times. I first visited the Woodman in 2010 and was highly impressed with the atmosphere, service, food and drink. So much so that its my local away from home. Whether its to watch the football, quiz nights or just a good social drink, the Woodman caters for all. The one guarantee I can give you is that you won't be disappointed with your visit! Make sure you stop off there on your next night out!

Visited September 2013

• Greek first
Limassol, Cyprus
“My new local”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I came across the woodman on a girls night, the pub was rammed however the friendly waitress found a table to fit all of us, we then ordered the combo board and a variety of wine due to the large selection. The combo was so big it couldn't even fit on the table!!! To top it off we ordered the chocolate fudge cake, it was lush!! we all highly recommend this establishment it has it all; the friendly and accommodating staff and something for everyone on the menus!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

I have been coming to cyprus for over 10 yrs and have consistently been impressed with the woodman. The food is very good always and the service is above average. They are very friendly and helpful. Nothing is too much trouble. We have children and they are most accommodating to their needs.
The young English manager is very good he leads by example.
My only criticism is there is not enough cricket.
They have never failed me.

Visited August 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

For the few times we ate out of the hotel, this pub was probably the best. We ate dinner and lunch here and the price was not bad but portions were huge so filled us up nicely. friendly staff and even though its a British bar there are lots of locals there so must be good :-)

Visited July 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Good food and good staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

The woodman is a British style sports pub with great food and friendly staff. I kept exploring the other restaurants near by however none offered the quality of food and friendly service

Visited July 2013