“Must Do For All Who Visit Limassol!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 21 Fun & Games in Limassol
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer a PRIVATE and unique experience to anyone looking for a great adventure in Cyprus! PRE-BOOKING REQUIRED. Off-Road tours with Buggy or ATV, Paintball, Drift Go-Karting, Archery. ALL IN ONE!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Gold Coast
“Must Do For All Who Visit Limassol!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2011

When I researched Cyprus to find out the top things to see and do in Cyprus Sayious Adventure's Park was always in the top 10 things and not to mention all the positive comments about other people's experiences there so I decided to put this on my list.

I ended up visiting Sayious at the end of my visit in Cyprus and did the buggy ride.

Overall, the experience was absolutely fantastic. The host was extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable and I had a great time doing the buggy ride solo!! I was really nervous in the beginning about driving the buggy but they put my nerves to rest and before I knew it I was enjoying myself.

I enjoyed my experience at Sayious Adventure Park so much I brought a friend the next week. I only wished I went to Sayious Adventure Park at the beginning of my trip so I could have gone back again to try the other activities.

This is a MUST DO for all whether you have a sense of adventure or not and you will have loads of fun whether you are going solo, with a friend, family or in a large group.

Visited June 2011
Kakos_Lofitis, Public Relations Manager at Sayious Adventure Park, responded to this review, July 12, 2011
Dear Anita

thank you for visiting us! it is a great pleasure making new friends from all over the world!!
note that you have some amazing photos and would like to have them!

best regards
Kakos Lofitis

• Arabic first
Yorkshire Dales National Park, United Kingdom
“A must do when you visit Limassol!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2011

This is the first time I have ever used Trip Advisor and the first time I have ever felt so compelled to do so. The owner took my wife and I out on 2 quad bikes for a few hours and we had a brilliant time. The owner was extremely thoughtful and you could genuinely see that he cared about making our experience as relaxed and tailored to us as possible. Definitely would recommend this, we are going back in October with some of our family and we will be going again. I will be trying out the buggies next time as they look great fun..

Kakos_Lofitis, Public Relations Manager at Sayious Adventure Park, responded to this review, July 6, 2011
Dear Linzi, it is a pleasure for us making new friends!
thank you for your kind words we hope to see you again in our island!
best regards
Kakos Lofitis
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2011

Sayious Adventure Park, awesome place run by a Fabulous team father & sons. We arrived with little notice, and they were Extremely accommodating us.
We had great fun and the price a lot cheaper than others in the area.
Highly Recommended

Visited May 2011
London
“Awesome fun and the most reasonably priced thing we did in Cyprus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2011

This place is brilliant. We arrived with very little notice, and they were extremely accommodating as we had not that much time. So they let us drive around in the buggies for a while, and then do the racing track as well.

The guy who runs the place is so friendly, and clearly loves his job.

And we just had great fun the entire time.

And when we got the bill we were pretty surprised, a lot cheaper than we thought.

I can't recommend this place highly enough if you are in Limassol.

Visited April 2011
Athens
“Great Fun, the best staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2011

Had great time with the guys there. The buggies were very fun to race. Lots of activities for all different kinds of ages. I totally recommend it.

Visited July 2010