“A great day out, if you can find it!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 35 Attractions in Limassol
Type: Water Parks, Amusement Parks
Bristol
5 attraction reviews
“A great day out, if you can find it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We decided to give this waterpark a try, we looked online to confirm where it was and the website confirmed it would be sign posted, IT ISNT! we spent 45 minutes trying to find what may be the worst sign posted attaction. There are some signs if you are coming from a particular direction however not otherwise. Please spend the time finidng it exactly on a map as you cna spend an age driving around.

Also we had to queue for 45 minutes to get it and pay full price (£30 each) but if you buy an online voucher it is heaper and you skip the queue.

Once inside, its greatm there a locker for all your valuable and plenty of loungers. Food is reasonably priced.

Visited June 2013

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Athens, Greece
“Always A Fun Time at the Fasouri Waterpark”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

My family and I have been going to the Fasouri Waterpark for many years now, and it’s amazing to see how a company even during these difficult times, have spared no expenses in order to ensure that they keep their high standards, customer service and most importantly safety. I have a 2 year old daughter and I always feel very comfortable taking her there and that is why we even became seasonal members this year, as I know how much importance is given to cleanliness and security, as the lifeguards there, are always ready to assist you with a smile. A special thanks also to Mr Yiannos and his kitchen staff that always find the time to prepare a special meal, every single time, for a friend of mine that needs to follow a special diet, despite the hectic situation going on at lunch time in the restaurant.

Visited July 2013
Kyperounda
“Terrible treatment of a diabetic child”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Today we were denied to bring in the park the freezer bag which contained the insulin pack and special drinks and food for my son who is diabetic with the excuse that no freezers are allowed in the park.

I have to point out that for my son I already paid for lunch and drinks with the ticket that he will not have as I prepared special ones for him. You can see that from the photo. I also asked the people who denied me to take the stuff I needed for my son in for their names but they denied to tell me so they stayed anonymous. That includes the administrator of the park!!!!!!!

I took the freezer bag back in the car and cause i had 3 bars of ice there, it stayed ok.
During lunch time the guard in the photo followed us to the car park, without us spotting him and took photos of my kids eating the special food i prepared them (my son as I said is diabetic and i have to calculate all the carbs he is taking) and of my son being injected with insuline. He also made an ironical comment to my kid saying "get well" when diabetes is a lifelong sickness!! That kind of people are employed there.

In the park I understood why they had that "policy" which applied even to people with diabetes. The cost of a small orange drink was 2 euro and of a soda 3.5 euro. Small bottles of water were 1 euro and a small wallet locker 7 euro!!!! The choices of meals were weird looking hamburgers and fries, nuggets of unidentifiable meat and fries and pizza!! So you either had to eat that or stay hungry for 8 hours in the park!!

As far as concern hygiene, it was very questionable!!! I wonder when was the last time they were properly checked by the department of health without a prior "notification" food everywhere on the floor and drinks and food exposed to heat and the weather, as the canteen is outdoor.
Very expensive to go there as the entry ticket is 29 euro for adults and 16 for kids under 11, but the worst thing is that the people who work there lack humanity. They see you only as a full wallet that needs to be relieved.

Visited July 2013
Paphos, Cyprus
13 attraction reviews
“nice day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

you can go with family or friends and have a fantastic day. Children are safe and also lifeguards are at each pool. Lots of activities to do there. Some extreme, some exciting but also some calm activities to do!

Visited August 2012
Amman, Jordan
4 attraction reviews
“A full day of fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Fasouri is an amazing water park for all ages. I have been to Fasouri over 4 times with my kids and everytime we had a full day of fun. It is suitable for kids from 3 years old to 99. The place does get crowded at times but it is still spacious enough and very organized. The only two negative points are the food and directions. The food there is poor and tasteless to say the least, which is very sad cause I had some of the best meals in Cyprus. Also, the signs directing to Fasouri are not enough, or simply not accurate. I got lost each and everytime i tried to get there. Thankfully when you ask the locals, everyone knows where Fasouri is.

Visited July 2012