I went to Zening Resorts in Nov 2013 based on a friend's recommendation as a solo traveller. I had a lovely place, where my view was of the sea, the room was comfortable and had everything I needed.
I attended a variety of different classes: Yoga, Pilates, Tai-Chi, Meditation, classes were a good size and with very good instructors who were all friendly. There were a good selection of classes with good timings too.
The food at SOMA restaurant was really good. I had breakfast, lunch and dinner there. The chef John comes out in the evening to greet the guests and asks what they think of the food. My favourite was the vegetable wrap, lasagne and chocolate cake. The fish was also nice too I loved all the food there. I always looked forward to the food! The staff at the restaurant were nice and friendly and I loved the breathtaking view when I had breakfast and lunch sitting outside.
The staff at Reception and on the grounds were really nice too and made me feel very welcome.
I also tried out the massages and they were heavenly! I had a pedicure there too which was also nice.
If you want a trip to rewind, take a break or relax Zening resorts is the place to be. I also went on a hike where the views were stunning! I was a bit out of breath but the views were worth it. And also going to a nearby farm for a visit to see some of the local produce was great too.
I would take definitely come back as I enjoyed it so much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zening Resorts is wellness resort with yoga, meditation, wellness workshops and a holiday for the body, mind and soul. The resort offers barefoot luxury with device detox ( mobile phone, TV free residential zone) eco-friendly holidays in 135 newly renovated studios, suites and maisonettes.Resort offers all day long yoga and meditation workshops, art and culture programs, fresh foods and highly personalized attention to all guests.Hard liquor is not served. Two pool side bars provide fresh juices, smoothies and detox diet all day. Restaurants serve vegetarian and sea food culinary delights of the Mediterranean. No red Meat is served.ZENING welcomes guests 18 years and above with preference in reservations provided to those attending one of numerous zen workshops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Zening Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elia Latchi Holiday Village Hotel Latchi
- Elia Hotel Latchi
- Elia Holiday Village
- Zening Resorts Cyprus/Latchi