“WOW What a great place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Krasas Beach Apts

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Larnaka
Krasas Beach Apts
You added Krasas Beach Apts to your Saves list
77 Athenon Street, Larnaka 6022, Cyprus   |
Special Price
10% off room rate
Swansea, United Kingdom
“WOW What a great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Natalie, the owner, is an interior designer.
This is SO prevalent in her decoration of the very spacious and comfortable apartment which we occupied.
The tasteful colours in our apartment, the original artwork, and very comfortable furnishings were like a home from home.
The cleanness of the apartment was superb, and could not be bettered, or faulted.
So much was provided upon our arrival – water chilling in the fridge, (ice cubes also provided), olive oil, rice and basic ingredients provided for our use, very many bath and hand towels, (we even were provided with beach towels), great crockery and cutlery, a washing machine / drier, full oven/ grill with 4 hobs, and, a great touch, I feel, pot pouri in the wardrobes – I loved that! There was no charge for the use of the safe either!
I cannot fault Natalie in any way for her hospitality and consideration of us, whom, I feel, she regarded as her guests.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Natalie’s apartments at Krassas Beach Hotel to family and friends, (or anyone else), based on the very comfortable time we spent there. The price was reasonable for the facilities and accommodation and comfort offered to us.
On a rating of 1 to 10, I would have no hesitation in giving a 10.
Mary

Room Tip: All apartments are good.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Kiev, Ukraine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

We were staying in Krasas Beach Apartments on the beginning of May for 11 days. The apartments are situated close to the public beach (just cross the road) and just 5-7 min walk to Lazars' Church, city center, shops and supermarket. There are a lot of restaurants and fast food right in the Finikoudes beach area. You can find in the apartments everything you need to spend your vacation (the iron is upon request). The staff is very friendly and always ready to help you.
If you want to go to the other cities, there is a bus stop just 500 meters from the apartments. You can easily go to Limassol, Nicosia, Ayia Napa etc. (about 65 km distance for 7 eur for return ticket).
We a glad to recommend apartments for your leisure!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

The previous review to mine sums everything up. The location next to the dozens of bars and restaurants, the view, the helpful owner and the apartment facilities are just perfect. The stay here was short but we will always remember our stay here and will definitely stay here again when we next visit.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
GREECE&CYPRUS
1,752 helpful votes 1,752 helpful votes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

I came across the Krasas Beach Apartments accidentally while reading reviews in an attempt to book somewhere nice in Larnaca. Honestly, I was glad when I spotted them, but I was thrilled the moment I stepped in.

LOCATION: The apartments are right apposite the Palm Beach promenade (Finikoudes) next to Mac Donald’s. It is just a few steps from the main bus stop, close to the marina, and just a short walk from restaurants, bars and shops. I cannot think of a better spot to be when in Larnaca! Free parking is also possible on site.

WI FI: I was on a 3 week business trip to Cyprus and as a Professional Travel Guide Writer my work demands fast internet access. This is my first priority and the second is to book somewhere that would make me feel like home. I can assure you that I succeeded in both by booking here.

4th & 5th FLOOR: Natalie’s apartments are on the 4th and 5th floor but not all the apartments belong to the same owner. It is a family block actually and Natalie owes the so called ‘Krasas Beach Apartments’ which after what I have seen, they are the best.

HOMELY FEELING: The apartments at the moment don’t have a reception desk so it truly feels like staying at home. I had arranged to call the owner first and she showed up in less than 5 minutes. Natalie is an amazing young lady, who has studied interior design, so the interiors which are so charming, have her own touch and style.

MY APARTMENT: The apartment I had was #503. Color constancy is important in interior design because it gives satisfaction, peace, happiness, coolness and positivity. This is what I got out of this stay. It was airy, well lit, spacious, comfortable, impeccably clean and with much positive energy. I loved it from the first moment. I have already told friends and business associates to book here when in Larnaca. The apartment I had could easily fit 4 persons!

VIEW: Imagine watching the sun rising in the sky early in the morning, or enjoying your cup or tea or coffee out in the cute little balcony overlooking the blue of the Mediterranean Sea, the beautiful Palm Trees of Finikoudes, or the Yachts by the marina! I could not think of a better place to be when in Larnaca honestly.

FACILITIES: Fitted with tiled floors and white furnishings, my apartment had an open-plan kitchen with seating and dining area.
Impeccably clean and fresh, the kitchen was equipped with a stove, a microwave and a washing machine, and there was a flat-screen satellite TV in the main room which I never bothered to switch on only because nothing could beat the breathtaking view. There were 2 air-conditioning units in the apartment. I used the one in the bedroom only on Friday night because I had to close the window.
You should have in mind that because of the specific location of the apartments it can get a bit more noisy than the usual during weekends or on holidays.

BEDROOM: Spacious, clean, with a nice comfortable white in colour, iron bed with a bed frame. The bed was mainly the major decorating point of the room, classic and timeless in appearance but still so modern. Of course, there was plenty of space to hang and store clothes in the wardrobe and in all, the bedroom was just as cute as the rest of the apartment.

BATHROOM: The bathroom was quite big, functional, and its interior was nice. Even the color of the plastic curtains were matching well with the shower in shades of blue, green and white. Towels had matching colours and were plenty of them in the wardrobe. A hair drier is also provided.

BEACH: The beach across the apartments is ideal for kids as the waters are quite shallow. Very early in the morning and then again by sunset the beachfront is full of people who love to exercise. You will see them walking or jogging, even playing games on the sandy beach next to the coast. Both locals and tourists practice this and it is fun. I always get up early in the morning to walk.

DINING OUT: If you want to experience the authentic Cypriot cuisine and really feel the Cypriot hospitality I can recommend two of my favourite restaurants. The one is called "Kyra Georgena" and it is close to the American Academy. It is a family tavern one of the most popular in Larnaca. Prices are reasonable and the food is excellent.

The second one is "To Sideradiko" and you will be thrilled not only with the food but the interior as well. You can mention my name in both if you wish. It is on the road that leads to St. Lazarus Church from the beach. Natalie will be more than helpful to guide you if you only ask her.

IN ALL: My stay was memorable for all the above reasons. Natalie is indeed a professional and although young she does know very well how to run her little business and have her guests pleased. Contact her directly if you need further information regarding your booking. I loved the apartments so much that I would love to return. It truly feels different than staying in a hotel. Bravo Natalie. Keep the good work up and continue to treat your guests with honesty and professionalism.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

This is an apartment building facing the beach in Larnaka. Right in the middle of the promenade. Natalie, the managing ladt, was super nice and honest. I paid too much as on my reservation it was written 3 people, and she spotted it and immediately offered to credit my card back, I didn't even notice that.
Apartments are super clean, comfortable, with a full kitchen, some with sea view, balcony.
Highly recommended

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Krasas Beach Apts? Share your experiences!