“Excellent taste of the food!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Larnaca
“Excellent taste of the food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

I went with my family to the restaurant ! Based in my family's opinion the food was brilliant . I guaranteed suggest the restaurant to you as there are many varieties of food choice sea food-pasta-chicken-steak etc! I will visit it again.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Eva frangeskou Nottingham UK”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

Campanella's is my favourite restaurant when visiting Cyprus amazing food service and ambience pure class and elegance .

“A decent steak in Larnaca.....Hallejuiah!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Saturday night and my birthday dinner with my good lady actually had a decent well cooked steak with an excellent bottle of Malbec. Forget the Mezze, spend a little bit of money and have a decent meal with good service with people who know about food and wine.

Visited April 2014
Tønsberg, Norge
“Best argentian steak ever, with danish blue cheese saus.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

I am often in Larnaca with ITC Drilling school, togehter with students from Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. We are using Lordos Beach Hotel, but often we walk down to Campanellas to dine, and the argentinan steak, is tender, 100% correctly fried, if you order medium rar, that's what you get. They are also good on wines that goes well with the steak.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London
“Amazing steaks and choice for all budgets”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

I really liked the fact that you could chose from 3 different priced steaks, they had local steaks, New Zealand and Argentinian steaks, I had the Argentinian rib eye and it was one of the best I have had, at 27 euros however it is an expensive meal however I felt it was worth every penny.
the special offer for a fillet steak at 17 euros was exceptional value however, the fillet was also spot on ..I have been living on the island for many years and cannot believe I have only just found this place, if any one will ask me where to get the best steak in Larnaca I would definitely recommend Campanella's

• Visited October 2013