“Diving Cyprus April 2013” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 16 Activities in Larnaka
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Viking Divers : Diving in Larnaca Cyprus: We dive to the Zenobia Wreck, Alexandria Wreck, Cricket Wreck and ofcourse Beautiful cave diving, and for beginner try dives!Courses from Discover Scuba diver upto Instructor courses: and speciality courses: Wreck, Deep, Night, DPV, Enriched Air , and much more: Welcome to our 5 star IDC Padi Centre!
Vienna, Austria
10 attraction reviews
“Diving Cyprus April 2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

We were three people diving with Viking Divers. I was doing my AOWD with them, my friends did some guided dives through caves and tunnels. We all discovered the wrecks of Zenobia and Alexandria. My AOWD course was excellent. I felt very comfortable diving with my instructor Stavros. On two days we went by boat to dive at the wrecks all together. We had the boat basically to ourselves, the whole crew was extremly helpful and nice. Already after our initial e-mail request, Minna offered us every information we needed and we immidiately felt to be in good hands. Thanks for the great time and the tasty Cyprus coffees :)

Visited April 2013

Pontypool, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
“Home from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Viking divers is the only dive centre you will need to go to. Tassos is a superb diver and trainer as well as owner. Minna keeps everything running smoothly and Sam keeps everyone fed and watered.my son and I have been diving Cyprus for 5yrs and go no where else. Once you dive with Viking your one of the family.
The 'Zen' is superb to dive especially to penetrate the car decks. Well ran fully stocked shop and great divemasters too. Special mention to Dan and Chris also who make the time with Viking more Fun . Can't wait to come back again. Paul & Ellys

Ioánnina, Ioannina, Greece
“open water diver”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

very friendly people evry think profetional and safe. they help me learn easy the way how to dive.!!.ill come back for the advance corse in the amazing zenobia ;)and for realaxing time. thanks!!!

Visited November 2012
Brasov, Romania
21 attraction reviews
“My first dive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I couldn't have chosen better for my first dive! Minna was very helpful and nice and Tasos gave me that kind of confidence absolutely necessary for a first-time diver! The underwater world was amazing... we had a beautiful sunny day and a 22-degree water temperature! Perfect birthday present from my boyfriend! :)
Totally recommend Viking Divers!

Visited December 2012
athens
“best diving experience ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Amazing diving and efficient staff .
The island is perfect , the wreck more than interesting and the team so proffesional.
many thanks to Stavros and we will definetelly go back next year

Visited November 2012