“Good Environment” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: European
Paphos
“Good Environment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

Went to the larnaca beach front , where a visiting colleague from abroad was staying. We decided to sit at the Plaza cafe situated near the Sun Hall Hotel. Was surprised to see that the cafe was separated into Smoking and Non Smoking sections, something that is not very common in Cyprus. Was greeted by the waiters , was given menus and were informed of the new platters and food that was available. Ordered a great sea food platter which was much more than I expected. My colleague enjoyed our meal , dessert and coffee and was able to sit and have our meeting. I would suggest the plaza to anyone who wants to get a combination of both good meals, good environment, great service and the best pricing. Keep it up !!

Visited April 2012

62% Recommend
Nicosia, Cyprus
“AVERAGE SERVICE FILTHY FOOD”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

I visited this place few days ago for lunch with some friends. I ordered chicken tandoori wrap. It was maybe the worse food I ever ate. The cook who made this food doesn't have a clue what tandoori is. it was a red chicken with no tandoori or taste or whatsoever.
I definitely wont go there again, and I don't recommend this place for food.

• Visited March 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Good Alrounder”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

Visted Cyprus and stayed near the beach front. Had plenty of time to walk up and down the promenade to get a feel of all the cafes. Tried various cafes, some with their ups and some with their downs. I finnaly tried the Plaza cafe, near the Sun Hall Hotel. Nice colorful environment, had more than the others that day inside. The rest of my days, I spent in there, the staff were wonderful, with constant smile on their faces and very helpful when asked for advice. The menu variety is vast and when orders are placed the food is warm and fresh. I would highly recomment this cafe for any business meetings, socialising or eating out with the family. Keep up the good work guys, you have made a client for ever. See you again on my return trip to Cyprus.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Paphos, Cyprus
“looks promising but the opposite!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

so, friday night - where to go - freezing! parked behind the police station so practically shot into the first cafeteria we came across as we were frozen! sat down near the door - door opened and closed a million times so really bad spot - so we moved. not that that was much better because where the joins of the glass panels were - was a really freezing draught - so much for moving!! triangular heaters with a flame are just for decoration purposes - generate absolutely no heat - slipped my jacket off - and immediately put it back on again. feeling uncomfortable already! people smoking - i stunk of smoke - music just clammering in the background as people are talking and sound is just a clutter of noise. couldn't hear the person opposite me!! menus were given - lots on it but pricey and not the greatest quality (no healthy breakfast choice like baileys!!) - i suppose they excuse that as it's on the seafront! so i was cold, smelt of cigarettes, kept leaning over to hear what my friend said - and sipping a cold juice. not the greatest night out of my life!! what more can i say!! it is busy in there - can't understand the attraction. maybe it's the magazines on a broken stand!!!!! service ok - the cypriot man who has been there for years is very service-minded - the rest are eastern europeans - when is pay day attitude!! went to the toilet - narrow narrow staircase - hardly room to move - very old - suffocating, no place to put your bag - diabolical! all in all - not great! sorry - there are too many cafeterias on the seafront to pick and chose from - to tolerate freezing cold feet - when i am out to relax and have a drink - it's much warmer in my own home!!!!

• Visited January 2012