“FREQUENT GUESTS” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Palm Beach Hotel & Bungalows to your Saves list
Prices are for rooms, adults
Palm Beach Hotel & Bungalows
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Larnaka Dekelia Road | P.O. Box 40394, Larnaka CY 6303, Cyprus   |
Ranked #7 of 40 hotels in Larnaka
Bray on Thames, United Kingdom
“FREQUENT GUESTS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have recently returned from another visit to Palm Beach.
I would like to comend and recommend this hotel.
The management and staff are always friendly and helpful.
The rooms are kept very clean.
There is a really good pool area, plenty of comfortable sunbeds and attended by attentive pool boys.
We stay B&B, the breakfast is excellent with both UK bangers and bacon style and Cypriot dishes.

Looking forward to our next visit

Room Tip: Woth paying the extra for a sea view, preferably on the top floor

433 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Nicosia, Cyprus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We have stayed five nights in the Palm Beach Hotel and we enjoyed it so much.It has made our family reunion so special.From the time of arrival to the hotel you feel the difference. Friendly personel and helpfull in every way and a very warm welcome by the manager. The double seaview room very comfortable and very clean with nice view of the pool, gardens and the beach. High standard of facilities and maintance. The food is very good and the overall service is excelent. I could say without hesitation that it should be rated five star. Thank you Palm Bech people, We will be back.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view and more fresh air.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Just returned from a short winter break to the Palm Beach Hotel Cyprus,should be rated five star excellent.
Staff were very helpfull,food was of a good standard with excellent service our room was clean and very well maintand,air condition was standard at no extra cost. .

wales
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

We have chosen Palm Beach for our intimate ceremony! I was a bit concerned to begin with as I thought for only 4 people they will not bother with the service but how wrong was I !!! We had a lovely welcome from the reception and one of the Managers came to welcome us too. How lovely!

We booked a bungalow ( no506) It was very clean, spacious, lovely decorated and had all the facilities we needed. From the first second we arrived I felt we were very well looked after and the staff came out of their way to make us happy and comfortable. Not once I felt annoyed or frustrated because of the service. I worked in customer service for many years and I can say that this Hotel is the best in making guests feel special.

The gardens are kept beautifully, the swimming pools are very clean. The beach is metres away from the Hotel and the beach boys are always there to help.
The breakfast is fantastic, everything is organised with very high precision, you get coffee or tea in seconds, very efficient and friendly. I have enjoyed tasting all the cheeses, olives, yogurts, omelettes, cakes, breads...there is something there for everyone!

The reception girls are amazing! Any request we had was dealt with within minutes! Before my ceremony I asked for an iron and ironing table and by the time I got back at the bungalow one of the staff was there to sort it out before me !! Diana really impressed me, I heard her speaking at least in 4 languages! I could not thank them enough for looking after us so well!

The Hotel had everything you need while on holiday : taxi, car hire, several restaurants and bars, few good shops, water sports, hairdresser, spa, gym....

On our wedding day we had exactly what we wanted, everything was set near the beach, everyone was on time and we had complimentary champagne too. Many thanks to Ms Baiba Deiko for accepting us without a wedding organiser and for making our day special :)

On my husband`s birthday we found another champagne, fruits and a card in the room from the Hotel :) Thank you :)

When we went to the Municipality to sort out the paperwork we used a taxi that the Hotel provides. Mr Lores I think took us there, he was brilliant, he knew exectly what offices we need to go to and we sorted everything out in about an hour. I have allocated half day for that! Many thanks!

Evening meals were great, themed nights meant that we won`t get bored with one menu. The desserts are to die for! There was entertrainment but my favourite was the piano bar...gorgeus!
There is a very nice bar with comfi sofas outside, we spend lots of time there drinking cocktails overlooking the swimming pool, the palm trees and the sea.... :)
We only went out of the Hotel one day to visit the area, we had such a relaxing time and everything we needed.
Big thank you to all the staff for being so brilliant and to the owners for having such an amazing system.
I am so happy that we chose Palm Beach, to say they were perfect is an understatement and I recommend it to everyone!

One of the best things is that the water is shallow for about 50 metres, clear and warm so we woke up every morning to see the sunrise and we swam a few times in the moonlight...so romantic :) This memories will remain with us forever!
Palm Beach made our wedding, birthday and holiday unforgettable and I could not thank them enough! We will be back :)

Room Tip: Bungalows on the ground floor are perfect!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Bit dated but clean never changed pillow cases slight blood on pillow (cut myself shaving)
Staff excellent.overall v.good. Location good.late bar a bit pricey.thats why empty no atmosphere.but would Stay again

Stayed September 2012
Aberdeen
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

This was sold to us by Thomas Cook as a 4 star hotel and we kind of forgot to knock off a star when heading away from Britain however for a 3 star hotel in Cyprus, this hotel was average.
The rooms were small and furniture was dated, the bathroom shower curtain was stained and the tiles were marked. The bathroom door unfortunately stuck on the floor tiles everytime we opened and closed it which was a bit of a bind in the middle of the night if we forgot.
The breakfast was average however was disappointed to received tinned fruit as opposed to fresh fruit.
The pool area was the best part of the hotel as there was a lovely pool with plenty of sun loungers and padded beds!!
The average age for the hotel residents was around 60 however this may have been due to the flat location of the hotel which was ideally suited to the older guests. There was very little bars and restaurants nearby and we really struggled to find a suitable eating venue each night however the local Pizza Hut was available at the end of the road which served lovely meals.
We would not return to this hotel nor recommend it to any if our family and friends.

• Stayed September 2012
Chelmsford, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

This was our 4th time at Palm Beach and I feel like I am going home, We have always stayed in the bungalows so I can not comment on the hotel rooms but the bungalows are really nice if you want to just relax and be quite,I do like the ground floor bungalows as I suffer from panic attacks it is really nice to have your sunbeds just outside your room so that you can just go in and make a coffee/tea if you want too, The rooms are always clean and the room maids are always friendly and will do anything for you. The pool is very nice and the pool bar is great for a drink and lunch and Celia is just lovely, You must try the al a carte at least once while you are there my husband had steak which melted in your mouth and I had prawns which were delicious, The buffet was ok not a great fan of buffets some days better than others but then that's just me,and what can I say about the staff well they make this hotel they always have a smile on their face and nothing is too much trouble,Zac (can not pronounce her name correctly) and Dora in breakfast are lovely oh and not forgetting Maria, I can't name them all but all the staff are great, Only one negative are the Russians they can be very rude, push you out of the way at the buffet,one night was so bad I had a panic attack and my husband had to come and get me( but again that's just me) and they do not observe the dress coded in the evenings, but that still won't stop me from going again next year, A BIG thank you to all the staff for a lovely holiday.

Room Tip: As I said I have only stayed in the Bungalows so can not comment on the hotel rooms
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Palm Beach Hotel & Bungalows? Share your experiences!