just back from the louis with mixed thoughts ,hotel very clean,food selection good although not served very warm,far eastern night was great food! rooms were fine we had a road side one which was ok as the double patio door kept most of the road noise out,not a great deal going on in the eve bit boring really . some staff not very forthcoming
bit standoffish .andreas and orlena at the main bar were great ( thank you ) .pool should have been open at 9am( to late) but it never was always nearer 10am far to late when the sun is beating down and the kid want to play! the beach --what beach ! it is grey grit and very small,there are a few bars in the area but generally outside needs a face lift.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach