The breakfast and breakfast staff were very friendly. The receptionists were not that friendly. They would help you, but not with a smile or enthusiasm. Sometimes I had the feeling they hunched down by the desk so as to avoid greeting you. (!) Pool area very nice. The beach on either side, when walking, was dirty, but that's not the hotel's fault, rather the municipality. Old shoes, a rusted chair upside down in a stagnant pool, etc. .... Not very nice, for a place that could have been really beautiful if they kept it better. We were there in off-season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach