“3 Star Hotel with 4 Star Staff” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Princess Beach Hotel

Save Saved
You added Princess Beach Hotel to your Saves list
Princess Beach Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Larnaka-Dekeleia Road | PO Box 40858, Larnaka 6307, Cyprus   |
Ranked #13 of 40 Hotels in Larnaka
Manchester
“3 Star Hotel with 4 Star Staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I've have just returned from a 10 night stay at the princess beach hotel.
In my opinion this is a basic 3 star hotel but the staff here do work really hard to make the guests happy.
Sophia at reception was very friendly and helpful.
As others have said on here, the hotel is somewhat in the middle of nowhere. There's a few shops and restaurants across the road but not much else.
Our room was ok, nice shower but cleaning wasn't very good.
The pool was the best part of the hotel, big and spacious to splash about.
The food was hit and miss for me, some nights I enjoyed the food other nights I was disappointed.
Overall I would say give it a try and make your own judgement.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We travelled for a family wedding Aug 14 on a all inclusive basis. The hotel staff were excellent from start to finish & we had a really enjoyable week. We were upgraded to a sea view which I can honestly say was the icing on the cake - waking up to a view of the pool, sea & beyond was so relaxing.There was a great selection of foods at every meal & I would challenge anyone who could not find something they liked. Thank -you chef.I would like to give a special mention to Adrian & Katerina who looked after us during our stay. Adrian had a unique quality of making everyone seem special whether you were 2 or 82! Adrian also worked in the Bar area with Paul - Once again they were fabulous! Paul & Adrian Thank-you both :0) x
The maintenance staff were also great.The pool & Surrounding areas were cleaned daily which was very important.
I also have to give a special mention to christina on reception. After checking out & arriving at the airport our daughter & her friend realised they had not packed some clothes that were in the wardrobe. You can imagine the drama! We immediately phoned the hotel reception & Christina arranged to have the garments packed & sent by cab to the airport - Thank-you Christina x
I would also like to Thank the lady in the Hotel shop who went out of her way to get me a swim suit & when I mentioned we were going to a wedding siad she had some heated rollers I could use.

Thank you all for a really enjoyable week.
Michael Debbie Kristina & Lucy x

The pool and surrounding areas were cleaned daily which was

Room Tip: I would recommend a sea view room. If not at least a pool view.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We enjoyed another fabulous holiday and stayed at this hotel for a FOURTH time. The hotel has changed ownership since our last stay and has been redecorated and other upgrades made with new furniture etc. The staff at the hotel are amazing, being very friendly and courteous. The all inclusive buffet at breakfast lunch and dinner was very good with a great variety. Our room was kept spotless. We were a bit dissapointed with the overall evening entertainment, which had declined from previous years. The biggest gripe however was charging all inclusive customers for any hot beverages that were not dispensed from a machine eg Cyprus coffee, Esspresso, Frappe.

Room Tip: Choose a seaview room for breeze, air quality, and views
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have stayed in this Hotel so many times..It is brillant!
The rooms are nice and clean and the house keeping never seem to disapprove. I think what also makes this a great hotel is the respect and friendlyness the staff portray.
The good thing about this hotel is there is lots to do to keep the children entertained. There is always a sport to do or an arts and crafts activity. I absoultly love the beach view and the stroll's you can take along the sandy beaches. I would recommend this hotel any day. One thing I would day though is take a lot of Mosquito spray !

Room Tip: Make sure you go for a room by the pool
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
East London, Eastern Cape, South Africa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed in this hotel end of May for two weeks, we upgraded to the superior room which was ok nothing to shout about, was reasonably clean although room cleaners weren't very good, the food was very poor we are quite fussy but the choice was limited and always repetitive, the beach is none existence, all pebbles and no sand and dirty, if you have children there is no beach to play on, reception staff are quite unhelpful and unfriendly, bar staff are nice and so are some of the waiters, forget the restaurant managers they are worthless don't even say hello, also this is not suitable for family's there are too many who@e houses one right across the road, we wouldn't stay here again even if it was for free, was so happy to go home.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Coventry, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I can't fault the hotel or it's location, however, it wasn't for us.

The pool was lovely. The location was beautiful. The food was good, plenty of choice and also a paying menu to chose from at the pool bar, as well as the AI options. The staff were friendly.

We didn't pick up at atmosphere at the hotel. The customers were mainly Russian, with a handful of Brits. I felt the day time activities were almost non existent and the evening entertainment only watched by the Russians.

Pleasant hotel, far from the centre of Larnaca, we won't be returning.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Bedford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful hotel. Very clean and simply stunning. I go to cyprus every year and I always stop by here just to use the pool. The staff are brilliant and there are lots of themed evenings and plenty of entertainment. Opposite the hotel there are lots of bars and shops which is perfect! Couldn't recommend it enough!

Stayed August 2014

Been to Princess Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!