I've have just returned from a 10 night stay at the princess beach hotel.
In my opinion this is a basic 3 star hotel but the staff here do work really hard to make the guests happy.
Sophia at reception was very friendly and helpful.
As others have said on here, the hotel is somewhat in the middle of nowhere. There's a few shops and restaurants across the road but not much else.
Our room was ok, nice shower but cleaning wasn't very good.
The pool was the best part of the hotel, big and spacious to splash about.
The food was hit and miss for me, some nights I enjoyed the food other nights I was disappointed.
Overall I would say give it a try and make your own judgement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach