My wife and I stayed at this hotel in March. We went as Saga guests and enjoyed the stay very much indeed. We upgraded to a sea facing room in the main building; the room being reasonably well equipped and practically furnished. The bathroom was quite small with little hanging and shelf space. However this didn't mar our stay in any way.
A very big factor in making our stay enjoyable was the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. Nothing was too much trouble for them; they would actually seek us out to make sure that all was well with our holiday.
We were 'all inclusive', therefore ate all our meals in the hotel. Food was good with an excellent variety of options for each meal. Service throughout the hotel was excellent.
The hotel is situated in a pleasant area with quite a number of shops and restaurants close by and pleasant walks available along the sea front.
This is a hotel that we would both be happy to return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach