We are just leaving this hotel, and felt it needed a mention. The staff here are very good. The hotel is clean and nothing is too much trouble for them. We had a problem after the first night with the neighbour next door, which was noisy and gross. I mentioned to reception and immediately they moved and upgraded us. The pool area is lovely and quiet, I don't know if this is because it is early in the season. If you need anything for the room they are there in minutes to sort out problems or extra housekeeping. Wifi is 30euros for the week and the safe is 2euros a day. The food is average with lots of choice. Average because it was never hot, but edible for a week. The wine was unfortunately cheap which let the place down,we bought our own wine which was cheap and much more palatable, but overall we had a very pleasant stay and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Otel, HotelsClick, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach