My wife and i stayed 19/03 to 26/03 all inclusive. The room we stayed in bungalow style 1st floor was very nice, spotlessly clean and kept that way throughout our stay by the hard working housekeeping team. We had a nice view of the pool and partial sea view. All of the staff were very welcoming and friendly from check in with anna, and all the bar staff simon, chrisis, chara and others who's names i can't remember, also the restaurant staff were equally friendly and helpful i think the restaurant manager should appreciate that fact. The hot food was just about lukewarm and plates not kept hot enough in the plate warmers, the soup was trying to be kept hot with a couple of tea lights under the cauldron, which wasn't very successful either as on one occasion my wife noticed 1 of them had gone out. This a lovely hotel but the temperature of the food in our opinion lets it down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach