I stayed in hotel for 3 days in February 2014 all inclusive. Its excellent hotel. Really good dining with thematical dinners, bar including all drinks and coctails (cuba libre, pina colada, ..), nice pool arena with beach area. The beach restaurant is closed during winter (november - april).
Please dont believe any bad review, thats not true. We booked throughout bookcyprus.com 40€/person/night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Otel, Expedia, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach