I have been back since the 10th December and it was my 1st time in Cyprus I Just wanted to say that this hotel is very good well the staff are very nice and very very helpful especially Sofia. My partner did pester her every time he needed some directions or info about the area and wheres best to go but she was very helpful and didn't mind him asking at all.
We went All inclusive food isn't great but was OK when we ate there which was just breakfast we ate out every night.
The marina is 10 mins away on the bus which was €1.50pp where the coffee shops and restaurants are. From there you can Also get the bus to Nicosia, which was €4 each way or €7 return a lot cheaper than getting a taxi. Nicosia was about an hour 1hr away but worth the trip. The hotel also provided free excursions which we made use of 1 day which was good.
The Lobby and restaurant were really nice and welcoming then you went to your room and didn't feel like you was in the same hotel as rooms need refurbishing ASAP. Also The hotel does charge for everything we had to pay for the internet unlike most ppl we only paid €30 for the week but others got charged €10 a day. The Plug adapter you had to pay €5 deposit which you did get back so wasn't that bad. Sauna facilities you had to pay for on top of any treatments you got.
There isn't much to do at the hotel or the surrounding area especially this time of year as everything closed for the winter. But getting around on the buses are really easy and cheap.
I would come back but when everything reopens for the summer and not as many pensioners are at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Otel, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach