At Princess Beach Hotel we stayed for 3 days and 4 nights from 30th Nov to 4th Dec, 2013. The temperature was approx to 18 to 19 degree. We enjoyed our stay at princess hotel, if you are a Mediterranean food lover then you'll this hotel as the right choice. Their are daily activities to to entertain their guest. The staff and even the local cyprus people are really obliging and helping. Finokardus city and the Larnaca airport is 15-20 mins taxi drive from the hotel. They charge Eur.25 for taxi and if you are taking local bus which is blue in color they charge Euro 1.50. Over-all experience at larnaca was awesome. Tips : The best season to travel by April to August for beach lovers and for water sports activities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach