We have just returned from a ten day all inclusive holiday at this hotel and quite frankly it must rate as one of the best we have ever stayed in.
My wife and I stayed there between the 4th and the 14th September this year and found that all the staff from the cleaners up to the General Manager were extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Although it would be wrong to praise individuals, we must mention Clara who looks after public relations with a passion and seemed to be present at all key times, particularly meal times when she made a point of visiting each table and chatting. We must also mention Kiri who is a major asset to the hotel entertainment, without whom there just would not be any.
The food was absolutely superb and extremely varied with various "theme" nights such as Cypriot and Asian. In my opinion it would be difficult not to find something to your taste.
We were upgraded to a side sea view bungalow and were very impressed with both the furnishings and spaciousness. It was cleaned daily and fresh towels supplied. A minor problem with ants in the bathroom was mentioned to Clara who speedily dealt with it by alerting reception. Although we were very close to the beach bar and nightly entertainment, we were not troubled with excessive noise at any time.
The pool is beautiful, safe and cleaned daily.
The one downside with this hotel is its location as the beach, although very close is mainly shingle and there are only a few shops and restaurants in the vicinity. However there is a bus stop right outside the hotel and a trip to Larnaca is only 1.5 Euros. There are timetables available at reception and we found the buses run to time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Booking.com and Otel so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach