We spent two glorious weeks at the hotel and, unusually, did not want to leave. We found the excellent staff very hard-working, accommodating and friendly, and good and patient teachers of Greek! In spite of the hotel being full we were always able to find a bed and umbrella at the pool and at the beach, although some days the beds could have been cleaner. The food was very good and there were plenty of dishes to choose from. I liked the fact that bottled water was available, free of charge, in the restaurant and bars. Our room was cleaned well every day and the linen and towels changed daily. However, the carpet was rucked and could have done with being smoothed out. We occasionally had problems with the door 'key' and had to wait a few days for a safe key. in spite of these few tiny niggles we still hope to return next year as we had such a lovely time. To the Management, please look after your super staff, it's they who make the experience really good for your guests and for us to want to return. ehfkhahreestoh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach