We have just returned from a 4 nights stay at the Princess Beach hotel in Larnaca. This hotel is own the small side but don't let that put you off. I was not sure what to expect from a small all inclusive hotel but I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel has recently been partly refurbished and is very clean and tidy. The pool area is brilliant and spotlessly clean. The pool area backs onto a private beach which has its own beach bar. The food was very good with lots of variety. The restaurant lacked atmosphere in terms of decor but the service was good. A buffet lunch was served everyday at the beach and this was excellent. The rooms were clean and tidy but lacked any character although the view was excellent.
Clara the PR lady is excellent and a credit to the hotel and she was always on hand to make sure everyone was having a great time.
The only negative is the lack of information provided about the facilities. We had to ask about everything.
The kids loved the free kids club. And there is entertainment 6 days a week although some of this is bizarre.
The hotel is on the outskirts of Larnaka and the main town is only accessible by car, taxi or bus.
I would not hesitate to go back to this very relaxing hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.