i stay here for 4 nights.good location walking distance from private hotel beach.i had a sea & pool view room.room a bit old.need lot of renovation.i heard that hotel will close in dec 2012 for renovation. i hope there will lot change in rooms and services after renovation.room is good for a couple.always try to take sea view room.a bit expensive but you can have good view in morning/evening.
you can take a city bus just outside from hotel or can have bicyle or rent car from hotel.even city is not a big.
bbc is the only english channel in tv.internet is not fre you have to pay 6 euro everyday if you use.hotel is not providing complimentry drinking water to room as well.thak good just opposie is supermaket so you can have your stuff form there.
food is average in breakfast.you can have lot of choice if you are not vegitarian.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Olotels, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.