I was late getting to the hotel as my flight was 5hrs late. ONce I found the hotel I was welcomed by the night staff. They arranged for some food as I had missed the dinner. The room was very nice but the TV was a old CRT type .the only English program was euro news (in most other hotels I have had .Sky news and BBC . The food was fair but on the warm side as heated under heat lamp so the food was always uncovered. If you need the Internet you have to pay.34euro for 4days use but this starts running down as soon as you first log on. My tip is to cross the main road and turn right. Walk along until you see a sign HORSE SHOE PUB where you can get Free use of the Internet by buying a drink or ice cream. The hotel could do with some work on the carpets as in the Bar area are riding up and this my cause you to trip. The swimming pool is large and kept very clean.The hotel has its own beach area .PLease note that this hotel closes down in December for the winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach