I was doubtful when my husband booked all inclusive for 3 days but I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and choice of food and drink. The hotel was spacious and attractive with a good pool and safe shallow beach. The staff were pleasant and helpful. Our only negative comment was about the lack of air conditioning which had been systematically shut off on November 1st in spite of the fact that it was high 20s/low 30s during the day and rarely dropped below 19 at night. We found it unbearably hot at night and even in the morning. The reception area was much cooler than the room .
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.