I did spend one lovely week at Louis Princess. The hotel is located right in front of the beach.
The majority of tourists I did meet there were coming from the UK, Poland, Germany, Czech Republic, Russia & Germany.
Rooms are nice even if double beds could be a little larger, but apparently the housekeepers are often missing to clean the bathroom and never pack your clothes (they just throw them on the couch near the bed).
No internet WIFI for free - I did pay 35 Euros for 1 week and internet speed is decent just in the hall. If you are using it in your room, you keep getting disconnected, but maybe it's because my room was at 3rd floor.
The food is superlative, excellent quality, great choice, I did gain 3 kg. in one week.
The hotel staff is entirely coming from Bulgaria and Romania: girls at reception are very polite and helpful (in particular the blonde girl), same about the waitresses. Actually some of them are seriously pretty too - like Yoni and a blonde one I forgot the name :-)
If you love cats like I do, there are 3 big beautiful ones that will come to say hello while you are tanning and that are spending the day around the beach and the pool. I did appreciate very much the fact hotel staff is respecting them and not chasing them.
What I didn't like at all about this hotel was the animation: after 10 pm the hotel was almost dead. OK, maybe people from the UK does have a problem with music and noise in general but they could organize at least some evening shows. The evening animation (between 9 pm and 10 pm) did consist in bingo, a Russian singer not talented at all and a karaoke where nobody did sing.
In conclusion, I must say I have been satisfed and - considering how the other hotels there around were looking - I think this hotel has been the best choice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach