Checked into the Princess very early in the morning. Since my allocated room was clean and ready the night clerk was kind enough to check me in. Room was shabby and needs some work. Dispensed soap near sink and bath tub for a 4 star not appropriate. Then we should look at this property as it in my opinion no where near a 4 star. Beds are hard and uncomfortable, I complained and they sent up a more comfortable one. I'm not going to nit pick the property and service apart, since I am in the hotel business and I'm sure management is aware of the chalenges. Staff were quite friendly although many hardly spoke English or Greek. Hotel was full with guests on packages. Daily breakfast just OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach