We had not great expectations with a half board Easter stay at the Louis Princess Beach Hotel which is geared towards all-inclusive holidays - seemingly mainly Russian or German. However the food in the buffet restaurant was good and better than we have found in some other Cyprus hotels.
Wine seemed to be only served from tetra packs!
The room was OK at best - pillows dreadfully tired, safe broken, claimed mini bar empty - but good as fridge. External corridors full of bird droppings.
Not possible to print airline boarding pass anywhere in the hotel - paid for computers fitted with headsets for Skyping.
Larnaca is a good location for car touring in Cyprus which was our aim. Happy enough overall!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Booking.com, Venere, Otel, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach