“Great apartments for great prices!” 4 of 5 stars

You added Eleonora Hotel Apartments to your Saves list
Eleonora Hotel Apartments
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   55 Hermes Street, Larnaka 6023, Cyprus   |
Ranked #8 of 41 Hotels in Larnaka
“Great apartments for great prices!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was very happy staying at Eleonora on my recent visit to Cyprus. We requested a studio but were upgraded to a 1 bedroom upon arrival and were very impressed! The apartment was enormous, with a very small but adequate TV. The wifi worked great inside the apartment and is free. The beach is so close that I walked back to the room while down there to drop off my valuables and grab something else, and even use the toilet. The lounges on the beach are free while you stay at Eleonora and the water is so warm and lovely, and it's very shallow for a long time, so everybody spreads out and you don't feel too crowded. The water isn't nearly as clear as Agia Napa but I would choose to stay again in Larnaca because I enjoyed the feeling of a less touristy town versus Agia Napa area. Limassol seemed like the water was too rough and cold to enjoy. Back to Eleonora - the receptionists were always very cordial and helpful. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and only wish that I were there longer than 3 nights! I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Polish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

When we had looked at hotels in Cyprus over the years, the lack of anything above average always scared us away. We finally found that there are some really nice villas for rent in Paphos for a song. We got a 7 bedroom place with a pool in Coral Bay for 1500 GBP/week. Because I wanted to dive the Zenobia wreck off Larnaca, we booked one night at the Eleoora on the way in. Unfortunately I was unable to dive due to a head cold, but we were stuck in Larnaca for that night anyway. Honestly I can't really say that there was anything horrible about the hotel. The rooms were big and there was a functional kitchenette. It was clean. The reception staff were always there and were responsive.The balconies on the one bedroom side of the building/street facing side are spacious and have a nice view.

On the negative side: The rooms were depressingly deviod of decoration. The room safe wouldn't work, but at least the one in the kids room did. The shower is so small that I accidentally turned off the water more than once turning around in it. The lift is so small it took two trips to get the four of us and our luggage up to the rooms. The parking is a rare treat. It's almost as tight as the shower.

As for Larnaca itself, there's just not much there. And the beaches are not nice. This really did not impact my opinion of the hotel.

If you're going to stay in Larnaca, I guess this place is as good as any, if not better. It is, after all, the #3 place to stay in town. It's just a shame that this is as good as lodging gets there. We did walk past the #1 place, and it looked almost the same as far as quality.

Paphos was no better for hotels from what we could see. Look for villas to rent. I think you will be much happier.

Room Tip: Go street side
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Saint Petersburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We have stayed here for 11 years. And do not want to change it. There are a lot of advantages to live in Eleonora. Hospitality of ladies and gentleman at the reception. Not far from the beach. big and comfortable apartments with full equipped kitchen, big balcony (near 15m-square) with marvelous view at mountains and free sunbeds on the beach.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Salmiyah, Kuwait
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Well this is my second stay in Elenora, my first time was in this March the place is still amazing we stayed this time in room 102 for 10 days and our friends in room 103, i can't say anything less than last time but i can add to all what i said, honestly the place is great, rooms are clean, big, full A/C, the cleaning lady very sweet and helpful, the receptionist staff very friendly all of them - i managed to take one of them name "Natalia" but as an overall i definitely recommend this hotel and hopefully you will realize that its just the best - I will be coming back to Larnaca in October and definitely book a room there again - Thank you Eleonora for great Cyprus Hospitality ;)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Staff were very nice and extremely helpful. Room was fine. Location is superb. 5 minutes from the beach. Will definitely stay here again. Well recommended. No complaints. T Arain.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Salmiyah, Kuwait
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

To be honest Eleonora was just the best - I loved our room we were at room 303 for 6 days, the room was very clean and big, amazing view with a big balcony, great room service even in the weekend, high speed Internet that I was shocking when downloading music - I just love it especially the warm greeting of the receptionists in all shifts when your going in or out of the hotel, the only thing I had an issue about is the bathroom being a bit small but it's not like a major issue - as a summary if your looking for a hotel in Larnaca with a great value of money, welcoming staff, clean room, amazing view this is the hotel your looking for - I will definitely be booking a room there if I went back to Cyprus, Thank you Eleonora ;)

• Stayed March 2013
Kuwait City, Kuwait
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Very nice location, staff was very helpful. Slight language issues but nothing to difficult to get around. We reserved 3 rooms on 2 floor but the hotel was able to put us all on the same floor and we had the entire floor 3/5 rooms to ourselves for most of our stay. Large spacious balconies lovely for morning coffee with a great view of the square for people watching. Close enough to the beach with loads of resturants along the water.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Eleonora Hotel Apartments? Share your experiences!