“Never ever again even if someone paid me a million euros to stay there 'worst holiday of my entire life'!!!!!!!!!!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Crown Resorts Henipa

Save Saved
You added Crown Resorts Henipa to your Saves list
Crown Resorts Henipa
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Dhekelia Road | PO Box 40801, Larnaka 6307, Cyprus   |
Ranked #35 of 42 hotels in Larnaka
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We arrived at the hotel at 10pm there was no food on arrival we asked at the bar for a bottle of water and the bar staff wanted 2euro but we were all inclusive so water didn't come under soft drinks the all inclusive menu was an a5 bit of card which consist of 4 cocktails a few snacks and beer and house spirits just couldn't believe what I was reading.
When we went to our room the first thing I thought was OMG.......well there was hair in the bathroom the shower curtain was full of dirt the beds had blood on them and so did the curtains the bathroom tiles were dirty the lamp shade was burnt around the edges and the soap dispenser was full of green grime . When we complained at reception the rude old man came to our bungalow and insisted it was clean ' god knows what sort of place he lives in' .
The next morning we woke up to a huge truck outside our bungalow the breakfast was very limited with bacon sausage beans and a hard boiled egg and the only fruit they had to offer was oranges .the breakfast was nasty I wouldn't even feed it to my dog it was that bad .
So we went to see the general manager who wasn't willing to help us or listen what we had to say he was rude told us to shut up the staff in hotel acted like they didnt care about there guests the pool was dirty infant the whole place was like a dump yard .
God help anyone that stays there but I would advise you not too we lasted one night then got moved to another hotel .

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

176 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Worst place I have ever stayed, rooms are the dirtiest I have ever seen, food is disgusting which I wouldn't even feed to a dog & the manager was extremely rude. Ended up staying there 1 night & was moved to another hotel the next morning.

• Stayed September 2013
bedfordshire, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

it was a lovely hotel peaceful and relaxing. However it was untidy, dirty and poorly staffed. The staff were incompetent, lazy and rude. The hotel it self is in the middle of know where, and a taxis to larnaca are very expensive. The sazna/gym area were poorly equipped and dirty there was unfinished building work. We paid for all inclusive, and on the website it said unlimited everything we had to eat a certain times only allowed a silly a5 menu for drinks and they weren't all that nice. the dinner was the same every day and we had to pay for nice lunches cause the ones given to us were silly fish and chips every day. No activities for the kids. sun beds were broken. the pool weren't deep and dirty. pool bar was terrible. music was the same every day. staff didn't speak good English!!! wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone!!!! this ruined our whole holiday!!!!!!

Room Tip: We stayed in a bungalow and that was alright; very clean, spacious, beds were uncomfortable. We meet...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Budapest, Hungary
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Positive: the reception and the pool area look good and clean.
Larnaca is 15 minutes far by bus, there is a nice beach.
Negative: I got a smaller shock when I have entered into the bathroom. It looks terrible.
The food is very boring: ie. the breakfast is only English breakfast every single day...
This place is in the middle of nowhere. There are only two small shops close to the hotel (500 m).
The route to the sea is dirty, only one restaurant is over there. Maximum you can see 10 people on this beach.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Szazhalombatta, Hungary
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

positives :pool area, calm and peaceful location

negatives :the food (especially dinner) is VERY POOR and SAVOURLESS (and same menu day by day), the lunch room not too clean, not free wi-fi (10€ 2 hours!!!!!), too few staff (and I think some staff speak only russian), not changing room in hotel (this was a big problem after the check-out), the pool area toilette and changing cabin (without seat) are very dirty

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Budapest, Hungary
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

The hotel is located in the middle of nowhere.
The reception area looks nice, but the rooms… OMG! :-(
The air condition didn't work.(The inside temperature: 34 degrees).
The hotel staff was very unhelpful. I complained about the AC but they didn't sort it out, and they told me I wasn't adjusting the temperature right!!!
Poor food.
Dirty corridors.
Unfriendly staff.

The worst place we have ever stayed.

Room Tip: I would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
kent , uk
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

On a negative note I was disappointed not be able to use the Gym Facilities as you advertised in your website, I was told that this is closed for refurbishment.

Also during breakfast and dinner the plates where wet on the buffet table and this occurred on every day during my stay.

And during dinner there was no waiters to take drink orders with the meal.

• Stayed June 2013

Been to Crown Resorts Henipa? Share your experiences!