“good service,good food.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 256 Restaurants in Larnaka City
Cuisines: Seafood, Sushi
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: it's a chain
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“good service,good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

food was tasty, good portions, good service. very nice location.we were very pleased with everything and it was not too expensive.we went with our friends from cyprus they were also happy.

Visited October 2012

Larnaca
“The Place for Shimp Lovers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

If you don't like shrimps, then this is not a good choice for you. There is no much of a choice in sushi or any other fish other than shrimps. But if you do like shrimps, then it's great!

Quality of food, big quantities, fair prices, average service, good wine list, excellent location (at the town seafront). I recommend not to have your desert there. Lots of many other choices next doors.

Reservation is a must.

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Nicosia, Cyprus
“very good fish food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

The food is very good, the portions are generous and the price is right. Extremelly busy on Sundays.

Limassol, Cyprus
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Okay. In limassol its better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

amazing fish and sushi but bad kalamari. Fish was fresh and had an amazing sauce butt I felt that the calamari as too chewy

Visited October 2012
Brasov, Romania
“Thrilled!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I have to admit that I'm a vegetarian and that I went there for my boyfriend, who is a big fan of seafood. However, our waiter quickly found some solutions for me and I enjoyed a terrific salad, some delightful sweets for dessert and, of course, the ouzo I've missed so much since my last trip to Greece.
The food is delicious and the portions are huge! The personnel is great and very helpful!
Not to mention that I got a slice of cake (candle included :)) for my birthday on the house!
Would go back over and over again and so would my boyfriend!