“Wow” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Balti House

The Balti House
6 Christoula Beach Gardens, Dhekelia Road | Oroklini, Larnaka City 00357, Cyprus
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 225 Restaurants in Larnaka City
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: http://www.cyprus-mail.com/oroklini/restaurant-review-balti-house-oroklini/20110116
Dhekelia, Cyprus
“Wow”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I have just had this and I can say the food is beautiful, me and my family have tried this as a lot of my friends all have been signing their praises, so I thought I would try it, and WOW it's is everything they have said. 10 out of 10.

• Visited January 2013

• Greek first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really nice meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Went with my family in December after xmas time, and we all thoroughly enjoyed our food. We had starters, the vegetarian samosas very very tasty, you could taste the fennel. And the mains were delicious. My prawn dhansak was tasty and rich in prawns. The service was friendly and warm. I loved the huge open fire in the middle of the restaurant. It added warmth and cosiness.
I will def be going back and taking friends and family back.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Will keep going back to the best Indian in larnaca”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Been going over the last year and alway get wonderful food and very good service. If you like good and affordable food and service I recommend you go and try!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Larnaca
“Best Indian in Larnaca”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

We always go back to the Balti House on Dhekelia Road because the food is really good, the restaurant is quiet and warm and the staff are always friendly and helpful. We have never had a bad meal here, highly recommended.

• Visited August 2012
Larnaka City, Cyprus
“The best in Larnaca”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

The Balti House offers the best Indian food in Larnaca. Having travelled to India we find the food to be the closest to authentic Indian with some nice touches. If you are use to hotter British style curries ask them to add more spices.

Visited May 2012