“Great dive centre” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 16 activities in Larnaka
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Based opposite the wreck of the Zenobia in Cyprus we offer you a full range of both Recreational and Technical diving and courses. We run a full range of PADI courses from Discover Scuba Dives, Open Water, Advanced Open Water through to Instructor courses. With our own TDI and Tec Rec Instructor Trainer on site and a support team of experienced Instructors and guides, you will get custom built courses and dives to suit your needs.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Great dive centre”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I’ve now used Dive-In Larnaca on a couple of occasions whilst spending time in Cyprus, both dive trips were booked over the phone from the UK, with staff being very happy to help over the phone and via email.
On dive trips to Green Bay, Tunnels and Cave and the Zenobia wreck, I found both divemasters and instructors to be very friendly and keen to make sure you enjoyed your diving whilst staying within your own limits and diving ability. Therefore making you feel relaxed and under no pressure.
Would highly recommend this dive centre to anyone looking at taking up scuba diving whilst in Cyprus, and to any certified diver looking to from a trustworthy and safe centre from beginner to tech.

Richard Welch

Visited April 2012

“Zenobia - Definitely in the worlds top 10 and Dive In, Cyprus #1”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

The staff at Dive In go the extra mile to ensure that you diving is as memorable and pleasurable by always giving 110% in being professional, polite and courteous. They are all knowledgeable about the Zenobia and more importantly the diving - I would happily dive with them again and will make sure that it is on next years Calendar to pay another visit to the site.

Kings Lynn
13 attraction reviews
“Excellent Set up”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

I was in Cyprus on business so has no intention of diving. On Sunday I realised I was free on Monday (a bank holiday on Cyprus) so on the off chance emailed Dive In to see if they were open. Almost immediately I received an email from Sheri saying I could dive subject to last dive, qualifications etc. I confirmed my level and last dive date and was told I could join a group of two divers and a guide. I also needed to hire full kit. They took a deposit via email/phone. All booked. Could not have been easier.

On the day of the dive I arrived at 8am as requested. Parking was easy and just outside their shop. I met Sheri and my dive instructor. They sorted out all my kit within minutes. Once you have analysed your mix and set up your kit they take it down to the boat/harbour for you (nice!). After a good briefing about the dive (The Zenobia in this case) we took the 3 minute walk down to the boat. Once in, we had a safety briefing and headed off to the dive site. FOUR (yea four) minutes later we were positioned over the Zenobia. We kitted up on the Rib and did a roll in entry.

The dive itself was and excellent penetration dive. The guide was really relaxed but very professional checking every few minutes we were all happy. As it was quite a small group we got to spend plenty of time exploring.

Back to the surface and you de kit in the water which again is nice.

Back to base and they take care of ll of your kit. You wander back, get changed and if you are diving again in the afternoon there is a little cafe next door where you can get an English breakfast and drinks and chill for a couple of hours.

Second dive much the same the same service etc

On finishing your dive you also get a briefing which I have never had before. They explain you have been on two deep dives and what you shouldn't do for the next 24 hours. They also give you an emergency number should you experience any problems. I thought this was a really nice touch and wasn't a case of thank you and goodbye!

When I am back next I will most definately be booking up with these guys again.

Very professional, friendly, knowledgable and fun.

“Proffesional and welcoming”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

My Girlfriend and I spent a few days with Dive-In doing our Open Water Paid and an additional dive on the Zenobia.
I initially chose this site as it is a 5* dive centre and I had seen some great reviews and I'm glad I did. From initial enquiry by email Sheri was very helpful and responsive in answering our questions and planning the course.
When we arrived for the first day everyone was very welcoming and we soon set to work with the diving with one instructor, Sean, to just us two we were able to progress through the course quickly with a good amount of 1 to 1 input.
The dive off the rib to the Zenobia wreck was excellent and we will deffinately be returning to Dive-In again.

Cornwall
11 attraction reviews
“Shops and bars”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Easy parking for the shops and beach area and of course the restaurants and bars the Beach is also good but when the wind gets up it's a bit dusty

Visited July 2012