“Excellent Set up” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Based opposite the wreck of the Zenobia in Cyprus we offer you a full range of both Recreational and Technical diving and courses. We run a full range of PADI courses from Discover Scuba Dives, Open Water, Advanced Open Water through to Instructor courses. With our own TDI and Tec Rec Instructor Trainer on site and a support team of experienced Instructors and guides, you will get custom built courses and dives to suit your needs.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Kings Lynn
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Excellent Set up”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

I was in Cyprus on business so has no intention of diving. On Sunday I realised I was free on Monday (a bank holiday on Cyprus) so on the off chance emailed Dive In to see if they were open. Almost immediately I received an email from Sheri saying I could dive subject to last dive, qualifications etc. I confirmed my level and last dive date and was told I could join a group of two divers and a guide. I also needed to hire full kit. They took a deposit via email/phone. All booked. Could not have been easier.

On the day of the dive I arrived at 8am as requested. Parking was easy and just outside their shop. I met Sheri and my dive instructor. They sorted out all my kit within minutes. Once you have analysed your mix and set up your kit they take it down to the boat/harbour for you (nice!). After a good briefing about the dive (The Zenobia in this case) we took the 3 minute walk down to the boat. Once in, we had a safety briefing and headed off to the dive site. FOUR (yea four) minutes later we were positioned over the Zenobia. We kitted up on the Rib and did a roll in entry.

The dive itself was and excellent penetration dive. The guide was really relaxed but very professional checking every few minutes we were all happy. As it was quite a small group we got to spend plenty of time exploring.

Back to the surface and you de kit in the water which again is nice.

Back to base and they take care of ll of your kit. You wander back, get changed and if you are diving again in the afternoon there is a little cafe next door where you can get an English breakfast and drinks and chill for a couple of hours.

Second dive much the same the same service etc

On finishing your dive you also get a briefing which I have never had before. They explain you have been on two deep dives and what you shouldn't do for the next 24 hours. They also give you an emergency number should you experience any problems. I thought this was a really nice touch and wasn't a case of thank you and goodbye!

When I am back next I will most definately be booking up with these guys again.

Very professional, friendly, knowledgable and fun.

• Polish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Proffesional and welcoming”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

My Girlfriend and I spent a few days with Dive-In doing our Open Water Paid and an additional dive on the Zenobia.
I initially chose this site as it is a 5* dive centre and I had seen some great reviews and I'm glad I did. From initial enquiry by email Sheri was very helpful and responsive in answering our questions and planning the course.
When we arrived for the first day everyone was very welcoming and we soon set to work with the diving with one instructor, Sean, to just us two we were able to progress through the course quickly with a good amount of 1 to 1 input.
The dive off the rib to the Zenobia wreck was excellent and we will deffinately be returning to Dive-In again.

Cornwall
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Shops and bars”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Easy parking for the shops and beach area and of course the restaurants and bars the Beach is also good but when the wind gets up it's a bit dusty

Zaventem, Belgium
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“The place to go for technical dives on Zenobia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I booked at dive-in Larnaca for two penetration dives on the Zenobia, and was not disappointed. Chris and Sheri run a professional operation. When you get in contact, Sheri will answer your questions at length and make proposals for your dives. I hired equipment from the centre and got twin 12L tanks, Dive Rite double bladder wing, Apeks regulators and a 7L stage with 50% EAN.
Chris the manager guided the dive himself and made sure we saw as much of the wreck as possible in two dives. We went through upper car deck, accomodations and bridge on the first dive and prop and middle car deck (front to back twice) on the second. Some of the best wreck diving of my life.
You can see the dive site from the centre. There is a kiosk and a couple of tavernas next door to get food and drink.
Highly recommended!

Guildford, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Centre of Excellence.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

The hint is in the title. Thank you very much for the nine recent dives - 6 of them on the Zenobia.

My second time diving with Dive-In and no reason at all to look else where.

All the best to you all