“Centre of Excellence.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Based opposite the wreck of the Zenobia in Cyprus we offer you a full range of both Recreational and Technical diving and courses. We run a full range of PADI courses from Discover Scuba Dives, Open Water, Advanced Open Water through to Instructor courses. With our own TDI and Tec Rec Instructor Trainer on site and a support team of experienced Instructors and guides, you will get custom built courses and dives to suit your needs.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Guildford, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Centre of Excellence.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

The hint is in the title. Thank you very much for the nine recent dives - 6 of them on the Zenobia.

My second time diving with Dive-In and no reason at all to look else where.

All the best to you all

Regards

Kim Ronaldson
MSDT #106429

Visited July 2012

• Polish first
Darwin, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“One of the most professional Dive centres in the world!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

There is a reason these guys get most of their business from return customers rather than walk in’s. The level of professionalism combined with the quality of instruction (especially Tech Diving and Wreck Penetration) and the amazing wreck of the Zenobia right on their door step, make Dive-In Larnaca one of the best dive centres in the world without question. I am one of those return customers and I can’t wait to get back there. I can’t recommend these guys high enough. I am a Tech Diving convert thanks to Dive-In Larnaca and they have opened up a whole new underwater world for me. I trust them with my life and would rather dive with this crew than anyone else. If you want to dive with the best.... this is the place for you!

Visited April 2012
London, United Kingdom
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Nice scuba shop close to the wreck”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

My wife and I did the intro scuba course with Dive-In. I am certified, but has been a few years, since my last dive. The people at Dive-In are quite helpful, and overly accommodating. My only issue, was with the dive instructor, who was a bit anal about the exercises. After 3 exercises on each of the skills, she became cold and tired, and could not dive in the open water. Although health and safety come first, I think it was a bit overdone.

Visited April 2012
Maroni, Cyprus
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“safe, caring, exciting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

My grandsons have been and continue to take their Padi course with Dive-in-Larnaca every summer since they were 8 and 11 years of age ie the last 9 years.
The staff there are so caring and kind and the boys have grown in experience and confidence under the auspices of the team at Dive-In, most especially Sheree, she is the essence of good sense and caring. They have simply loved every expedition that has led to the sum total of all they have learnt thus far. Thank you Dive-In from us all...and see you in august 2012.

Visited August 2011
U.K.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Excellent Dive Centre”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

I was looking to do a TDI Advanced Wreck course, and decided to do it on the Zenobia with Dive-In Larnaca, which I'm confident was the right choice for many reasons. The content of the course was really good, challenging but rewarding,and the instruction was excellent. The centre is well organised, and the wreck itself just a short RIB ride away. I finished off with a couple of fun dives on the Zenobia, which were fantastic.

Visited October 2011