“I can't forget my visiting The Meeting Pub” 1 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, British, Greek, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: This bar/ restaurant is run as a family meeting spot, couple's drinking venue, abd a sports bar all in one. Brekfasts, Lunches, Dinners and Sharing Platters as well as a wealth of draught beer and spirits, make it a wholesome experience
Larnaka, Cyprus
“I can't forget my visiting The Meeting Pub”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

We came into The Meeting Pub in Larnaka to spend good evening. My son wanted to play in a snuker. But the furious manager ran out and cried, you don't want to order drinks and food, you leave a pub. The manager shouted at my mother and the son. We were shocked. Us literally expelled from a pub and offended. I have my own business , I travel a lot, but never in my life I met such relation. I want to address to the owner of restaurant that I won't leave this insult and I will address in a Ministry Tourism of Cyprus with a claim.

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Essex
“great staff and friendly owners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

A great place to eat ,drink and watch entertainment. Also very good to watch the football - unless you are a tottenham supporter at the moment. Would recommend the breakfasts.

Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“A pleasure every time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Whether you're coming in for a full English breakfast in the morning, a pitta in the afternoon or a cocktail in the evening, The Meeting Pub is a fantastic place to eat and drink at any time of day! The food is great and inexpensive and the staff are lovely and incredibly welcoming, not to mention it's right on the seafront! I always look forward to going back to the Meeting Pub when I visit Cyprus - tasty food, friendly people and fun atmosphere. It's a real treat!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Farnham, United Kingdom
“A stones throw from the beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

We stayed in Larnaca the first two weeks of September 2012 to celebrate our first wedding anniversary, and amongst the places we dined at –

Fab staff, very friendly ate here alot for breakfast in September 2011. Went back in September 2012 – it was just like walking back into your local. Really welcoming, good food and drink. Its the type of place you can have just a pint, or a bacon sarnie, or substantial meal. Great value for money If your into sport (they do appear to play the big games). A stones throw from the beach.(Ate here in both September 2011 and 2012 – sorry for the late review - November was the earliest date I could select)

Visited November 2012
Larnaka District, Cyprus
“Good end to a days work”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

I travel to Cyprus a lot on business and we often finish our days at the Meeting Pub as it's a great place to unwind after working all day? The food is very good and the portions are plentiful. The prices are pretty much the same as anywhere along the seafront. The bar staff have always been friendly and even when extremely busy we have never had to wait too long for our food. If it's busy we realise that things sometimes take a little longer. I have no problem in recommending a visit to the Meeting Pub.

Visited October 2013