“Wonderful experience; highly recommended” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Alexia Hotel Apartments

You added Alexia Hotel Apartments to your Saves list
Alexia Hotel Apartments
3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   99 Konstandinou Kalogera, Larnaka City 6021, Cyprus   |
Kuwait
“Wonderful experience; highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

I actually booked my week-long stay at Alexia based on a trip advisor review, and I was not disappointed. Lovely, squeaky-clean apt with great a/c, hot water, and hi-speed wi-fi. A family-run business with accommodating, friendly staff. Alexia is a couple minute walk from St. Lazarus. Great neighborhood streets with wonderful shops to explore while walking to the main promenade. Though a couple minutes off the beaten path, as a female solo traveler, I felt quite safe walking to the Alexia in the evenings. If I travel to Larnaca in the future, I would definitely book with Alexia again!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Auckland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for three days total, and I really enjoyed it. When I arrived, the reception staff were so friendly and helpful, showing me how to get to the beach and town centre on a map they have me, lending me an adaptor, etc. The apartment was great, I was on my own and it was plenty spacious, and well-serviced throughout. The cooking facilities, fridge etc were adequate and so was the bathroom. The air conditioning was a total life saver as well. Location-wise it was close to the main beach promenade, the St Lazarus church, and only ten minutes walk to the intercity bus on the day I needed to leave. I definitely recommend it for good value, easy accommodation, with great service!

Stayed June 2014
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed here for a long weekend. The rooms are very basic, clean and has everything you need. I loved that the air con was working properly. They clean your room every day and change the towels. The receptionists were friendly and helpful despite not speaking much English. The location was excellent because it was within walking distance to the main centre and square. It's very affordable and easily accessible which is why I would definitely stay here again. The only downside for me was the noise levels coming from the room next door. I guess the walls are a bit thin and the double bed is quite small but overall the stay was fine.

Room Tip: Go for a twin room on the higher levels
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

The small family owned hotel offer personal cypriot hospitality. Owner/receptionist is interested in his guests which made me feel welcome.
The rooms are spacious and light with lots of windows
Balconys are rather small
Rooms and decorations are new and fresh looking however the kitchen needs an upgrade to moderns standards

To my personal liking the beds are too soft

Location wise perfect: a supermarket is around the corner and the finikoudes promenade+beach are within 5 minutes walking trough the old center streets.

All together the stay was a good value for money and enjoyable with friendly service

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Ponta Delgada, Portugal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I was looking for a budget option in the city centre for my last night in this country. As my flight back home was from Larnaca airport, should be conveninet for me to stay close by it. I had three more options in my mind, but I have decided to stay in this hotel for one special reason: Mr. Kyriakos, the owner, replied affirmatively to my request about a late checkout. My flight was at 01:00 AM the folloing day, and I could have a shower at 20:30 free of charge.
I must say I loved very much the ambience and the service provided by an excellent staff.
This hotel, besides being very well located, close to both Saint Lazarus church and the Promenade, is very well decorated, clean and comfortable. Wifi service is also available, but I didn't check as I never travel with mobile or computer.
My spacious studio had a comfortable double bed, a balcony, a very clean bathroom and a well furnished kitchen. By the way they gifted me with tea and coffee.
At the studio they had no iron, but kindly lent me one when I asked for it.
If I go again to Larnaca, surely I will stay in this place and I recommend it a lot. It is really good value for money and you will not de disappointed

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
GREECE&CYPRUS
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 1,995 helpful votes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Alexia Hotel Apartments was the other surprise on this trip to Cyprus.

A friend of mine from Europe was on a tour to Cyprus and he wanted to spend the very last night of his stay in a budget hotel in Larnaca. He had contacted other budget hotels like the EasyHotel, there was no answer, others showed no interest because the stay was for only 1 night, and in all he could not find a good budget deal.

As a Cypriot I offered to help him and I did call the owner Mr. Kyriakos in Larnaca and checked this out for him. What my friend wanted was to be sure that he could leave his luggage somewhere by the reception after checking out until late at night since his flight was after midnight. He also wanted to check if he could have a quick shower before leaving the premises –depending on availability of course.

To make story short the owner seemed way too polite and professional, he assured me that this was possible, but he emailed my friend immediately to let him know. Of course this gesture was much appreciated.
When I dropped by to see my friend in Larnaca I noticed that the apartments are beautiful, unbelievably spacious, clean and Good Value for money.

I am writing this only because people who seek budget hotels/apartments should count this in as well.

I loved the apartments and plan when I get to Larnaca with my husband to hire one of the apartments for a week this summer. All rooms are fully equipped, nice and functional, and provide a comfortable stay. Free Internet Wi Fi access as well.

LOCATION: Centrally located 5 minutes from the shopping area on foot, 7 minutes to Finikoudes and 10 minutes maximum drive to the airport. Cafes and restaurants are just around the corner as well as the local open vegetable market is a 3 minute walk from the apartments.

IN ALL: It is surprising that lately tourists and travelers can spot such nice accommodations which are more welcoming than hotel rooms.
I highly recommend Alexia Apartments for both long and short stays.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Apartment is nice, all you need to enjoy your holiday. Located in the old part of Larnaca, it's very close to the beach and a square with coffee shops.

Other fashion shops are also there but the best selling point of this apartment is the promenade nearby and the beach.

The owners are humble people that welcome you with open arms. Parking is available nearby and the side entrance into your apartment without going through the reception is perfect.

Room Tip: For light sleepers, the road at the entrance is busy with mopeds and Motor Bikes. Make sure you...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family