“Great Hotel and Location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of easyHotel Larnaca

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Larnaka
easyHotel Larnaca
You added easyHotel Larnaca to your Saves list
1 Kimonos Avenue, Larnaka 6015, Cyprus   |
Ranked #22 of 41 Hotels in Larnaka
Hertfordshire
“Great Hotel and Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2009

Hotel was very well located with easy access to shops and the promenade. Having stayed in a EasyHotel before in Budapest this was far more spacious with cupboards to hang clothes and a table and chair in the room and on the balcony. We had a very warm wellcome by the manager and his knowlege of the area was first class. Our balcony was on the 4th floor and provided interesting views over the city and towards the port. The only criticism was that our room overlooked a traffic junction which was quite noisy at times. Overall a excellant budget hotel and we would highly recommend it.

Krystyna and Graham

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Greek first
Bucks
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2009

Having stayed in an easyHotel in the UK, I thought I knew what to expect, but was surprised with what I found. About two locks from the marina and main strip, with a trendy bar underneath, my room was larger than I expected. It had a table/dresser with seat and somewhere to place my case. I received a remote control for the air con too, which I haven't seen in the UK, which was a blessing as I also had a south facing balcony (I think most of the rooms had a balcony with seating - lovely). The hotel is new so my bed, linen, pillows were clean/firm/plump.

Also - I would like to say that the gentleman who checked me in was also very helpful and professional (even giving me recommendations for restarants) which is a bonus for easyHotel as reception is probably the only member of staff you're likely to meet.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled solo

Been to easyHotel Larnaca? Share your experiences!