“Great value for money” 4 of 5 stars
Review of easyHotel Larnaca

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Larnaka
easyHotel Larnaca
Save Saved
You added easyHotel Larnaca to your Saves list
1 Kimonos Avenue, Larnaka 6015, Cyprus   |
Ranked #21 of 40 Hotels in Larnaka
The Netherlands
“Great value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

The Easy hotel is exactly what is says; easy and cheap but good enough for a good stay. Don’t expect room service or extras, just pay for a good night sleep at an excellent location. Have a coffee and a fresh sandwich across the street or a nice drink in the club again across the street. This way, you don’t need a hotel bar or breakfast area, it’s all around you. The room is a bit plastic and almost looks like an airliner interior but this means also that it can be cleaned very easily and so it is. WE used a stay in this hotel for an active holiday with many daytrips and sightseeing, for this you don’t need a fancy hotel. Street noise is there, but after an active day and some drinks you won’t notice. There is parking on site but very small, around the hotel you can find other places if needed.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms have less noise.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Greek first
GREECE&CYPRUS
1,684 helpful votes 1,684 helpful votes
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

During my stay in Larnaca recently, I found out that for the time being the EasyHotel is closed.
This is only an informative statement actually so that people won’t bother checking for possible dates.

EasyHotel was a budget option, but during my 3 week visit to Cyprus I have spotted several little gems on budget which are scales better than this one and still a good value for money for memorable holidays.

Just opposite the road it is the Frangiorgio Hotel Apts.
The second option is the Alexia Hotel Apts close to St. Lazarus, and the third is the Les Palmiers Beach Hotel right on the Palm beach road (Finikoudes).

All three are centrally located budget hotels, impeccably clean and with excellent service.

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Hamilton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I stayed at the Easy hotel for a week while in Larnaca. It turned out to be perfect for my needs. Close to the beach and 15 mins from airport. A simple clean place to change my clothes and sleep. I was met with a very nice concierge named Larry. Paying 2 euros for some clean towels was not a big deal...I do recommend this hotel...

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are quieter...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Our vacation in Cyprus was unexpectedly extended by an extra because of the airline.

We were staying in an all-inclusive in Limassol on this vacation, and an extra night in our hotel was not possible as it was full (and expensive!)

Fortunately we came across positive reviews on tripadvisor for this hotel.

This hotel was excellent! For approx 50 euros my wife, toddler and I had a place to sleep. The room was very modern, super clean, and the AC worked fine. We paid a little extra for a larger room and baby cot, but well-worth it.

The bathroom was a little tight, but very cool design and colors. It all made part of a fun family experience.

Location was also great and is close to the main strip/corniche.

Highly recommended.

Stayed August 2013
Paphos, Cyprus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Caught unawares and stranded in Larnaca after a local football match, I was recommended to go to the easyHotel in Kimonos Avenue by the Stadium Bar manager.
Arriving with no luggage was not a problem, since there is an excellent 24-hour Kiosk cum Mini-market 50 metres along the road for drinks, snacks, toiletries, etc; and, since the Kiosk is attached to an hotel with a restaurant, meals are often available there if you fancy something posh; but the Costa Coffee restaurant across the road is open from breakfast 'til late, and is a very attractive place to eat or meet folk.
The easyHotel itself is Orange, so hard to miss! And, in the rooms, it's orange, too! The furnishings are basically orange plastic. But, that said, they are extremely well-designed, very practical, and the bed's so comfortable I woke up early, completely refreshed ... And the view from my balcony room was quite spectacular for an inner-city hotel.
There was even time, before breakfast, for a leisurly walk around the block. The hotel is, actually, in a VERY interesting part of Larnaca (only 300 meters from the small marina and the seafront walk, restaurants and nightclubs). Round the hotel are a local museum, an archaelogical site under excavation, Larnaca's main tennis complex, and an architecturally-interesting former Convent that's now an international school.
It's not far from the main road into Central Larnaca, but car parking could be a bit odf a problem - I arrived by taxi, so cannot really comment.
With a very friendly and helpful attendant on reception 24 hours a day/night, the vestibule cum residents' lounge always had someone in it who couldn't sleep. So there was no reason to be lonely, which CAN be a problem when caught out in a strange town or city.
Although, I understand, some of the easyHotels are run under franchises, I'm sure they are all similarly equiped and similarly friendly and well-run, I'm now looking forward to trying the Edinburgh one!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I was stranded in Cyprus after I lost my flight and went to easyHotel as it was the cheapest place with availability. I was met in reception by a receptionist arguing with her daughter, was a little unprofessional. Still they were nice enough, and the receptionist gave me a late checkout which was sweet.

The room was pretty average, tiny bathroom and a balcony door which didn't lock (was on the first floor). There was a light behind some information on the wall which didn't turn off and I had to cover it with my towel at night.

There was no WiFi in my room although I called in advance about internet access. There were about 5 computers in the reception area but they were all broken. This was a little frustrating because I needed to make a plan for what to do as I was stuck there, I had to go to an internet cafe the next morning.

The receptionist in the morning was very friendly and nice and showed me on the map where to go for the internet cafe. Location of the place was amazing, 5 min walk to the beach.

All in all it was fine, but I wouldn't stay here if I could afford something better. It was more like an expensive hostel than a cheap hotel.

• Stayed September 2013
Zurich, Switzerland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Went there for an overnight stay in Larnaca. Staff is very passive, rooms are proper, interior is very basic, AC didn't work properly in our room. WLAN is just available in the Lobby. Center of Larnaca is a 5 minutes walk. For EUR 40 it is a resonible hotel and that's it.

• Stayed September 2013

Been to easyHotel Larnaca? Share your experiences!