“You get exactly what you need, and no more” 4 of 5 stars
Review of easyHotel Larnaca

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Larnaka
easyHotel Larnaca
You added easyHotel Larnaca to your Saves list
1 Kimonos Avenue, Larnaka 6015, Cyprus   |
Ranked #22 of 41 Hotels in Larnaka
Nicosia, Chypre
“You get exactly what you need, and no more”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011

Our usual hotel was packed, and we had the chance to get the last but one room in the newly established Easyhotel. It was the first time we tried this franchise for both of us. You find there everything you need in a hotel : clean rooms, bed ok, melamined floor, silent and efficient air con (you have to use it because it is located in the center, so no way to open windows), nice shower curtain (which doesn't stick on your legs), vaste cupboards for your clothes, soap that you cannot take away (so you don't get charged for it), plugs and lights in sufficient quantity.
You are just a couple of minutes walk from the beach, Finikoudes avenue and all the shopping area. No need for car, but if you have one, parking is easy.
A slight disappointment, because I don't like plastic and it is what it is all about... Another one about the chain policy for check out at 10 am... A bit early on holidays.
Very warm and friendly staff. You feel good as soon as you enter.
We were opposite the lift and the fire doors, but no noise from them.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Greek first
Larnaka, Cyprus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

This hotel although basic was very clean, organized and the service was just out of this world, the Manager and frond desk went above and beyond to help us out in every way from organizing a charger to booking a bus that picked us up infront of the hotel. The vibe and atmosphere was just amazing ... thank you so much EasyHotel.com Larnaca. Rob.

Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Wellington, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2011

Our first trip to Cyprus and Larnaca is where we landed. It was easy to get to, easy to park. Had trouble getting the airconditioning going but once done it was on all the time! We slept like a log, we were on the top floor road side. It is loud, the hotel is on the busiest intersection we saw there and you hear it all. But jetlag mixed with awesome earplugs and constant airconditioning - door didn't need to be open. It was quieter than any hotel that was on the foreshore and close enough to get to. Probably about a 7-10 minute walk. Some great restaurants down there!
Staff were very good, helpful and knew anything we asked.
If you are a light sleeper then perhaps this isn't the place to stay but if you have no other option, ask for a room away from the road as they have rooms thats back onto the little side street. There is also a nightclub on the opposite corner of the intersection. They shut about 5am. Bathroom is only built for 1 person at a time.
For the little money we paid we're very happy, they don't serve breakfast so closest cafe is Costa.

Room Tip: Light sleeper? ask for a room away from road
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Paphos, Cyprus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2011

is a cheap hotel, very clean, modern room, with double bed and balcony. A standard room that has everything you need for your accommodation. I will definitely visit it again! The only negative is that the check out is at 10:00 o'clock however you can pay 10 euros to keep the room until 13:00.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
GREECE&CYPRUS
1,921 helpful votes 1,921 helpful votes
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2011

I decided to book at the EasyHotel for just a night’s sleep to see relatives before driving off to other cities. As usual the friendly familiar faces that greet you with a smile and make you feel like home indeed. This time it was Larry at the reception desk, a person who will try his very best to make your stay as comfortable as possible and would suggest different alternatives for places to see, restaurants and café bars to eat.
I asked Dimitri the manager to be given the smallest room and I did not care if it had a balcony or not as I would be absent the whole day. My room was on the first floor and was very clean and comfortable as usual. The only drawback was that as it was on the first floor there was some noise coming from the main road near the hotel.
This time however was a guy speeding continuously having rounds around the hotel for more than an hour even at midnight. Otherwise the traffic would not have been a problem. This young guy seemed to be showing off, trying to attract the attention, but this is what happens when you are very young isn’t it?

EasyHotel is ideal for a short stay and for all ages. Staying here is worth the money you pay.
Of course one who comes to the EasyHotel should know that things like internet, or changing of towels, and watching T.v in your room are facilities which you have to pay some extra money, but in all staying here is a bargain indeed. (I have mentioned the cost of every extra in my previous review on this hotel).

Because the hotel is mostly full, I recommend that you book well in advance thus having the chance to get a better price. Don’t expect however to receive money back if you suddenly decide that you don’t wish to stay here.

It has become one of my favourite budget hotels, very conveniently located in the centre of Larnaca, and just 5 minutes walk to the beach front of Finikoudes (Palm Beach Avenue). The whole area around is full of cafeterias for breakfast, but the cheapest ones are those at the beach front. There is a Mac Donald’s Restaurant and Goody’s for even cheaper snacks.
In all, I highly recommend this hotel and I would gladly stay here if I have to spend two or three days in Larnaca on another trip.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Larnaka, Cyprus
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2011

I was planning on staying here as it was recommended for cheap and no frills place to stay. Booked 5 nights and briefly read read terms and conditons as being -if you have to cancel then your 'account' would be credited minus a charge - fair enough.
After much chat with my partner we decied finding an apartment would be cheaper for the week as cant afford to eat out all the time when staying in a hotel. We are looking for a place to rent and money is TIGHT. So thought no problem in cancelling would only be out of 10GBP.
So went to cancel and thought nothing more of it and wondered how long it would take for the credit to appear in my bank account.
Emailed after a day or two to make enquires about re- crediting and they were very quick to write back saying that I would be getting NO refund. I was very confused the terms I had read said I would get full refund to my account! So I copy and pasted it and wrote back. Nothing. No telephone number to contact them, No reply to emails. My own stupid fault that further down it started saying you could use the credit in your account for up to a year. I have NEVER come across a hotel chain that won't give you some sort of refund when you give them ample notice- I gave 4 days!
I am gutted because my partner and I are setting up home out in Cyprus and can't afford to be losing 100GBP
WE DONT WANT TO STAY IN YOUR HOTEL!!!! I JUST WANT MY MONEY!!!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2011

Stayed here for four days in March 2011. It;s located very near the promenade with the palm trees and restaurants. Staff were delightful and helpful. The room was spotlessly clean. I wonder why anybody would stay anywhere else when this hotel provides such brilliant value for money.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to easyHotel Larnaca? Share your experiences!