“Perfect hotel in the centre of Larnaca” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Alkisti City Hotel

You added Alkisti City Hotel to your Saves list
Alkisti City Hotel
3.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   Ayiou Lazarus Street 1 | Saint Lazarus Square, Larnaka City 6020, Cyprus   |
Ranked #8 of 24 Larnaka City B&B and Inns
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
“Perfect hotel in the centre of Larnaca”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011

We stayed in Larnaca for 3 days, traveling through Cyprus. When we arrived, the key was 'hidden'
in a little locker in the outside wall.. very trusting people! The room was nice and quiet, airconditioning available and we got clean towels everyday. It's very near the beach and it overlooks the wonderful Lazarus square with the church. One minus: the bed was a bit small for 2 people!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2010

This a little gem. Old world charm and courtesy, adequate facilities, efficient booking arrangements, superb location. I shall return many more times.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Athens
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2010

We were there for 3 nights. We had booked 3 rooms, they gave us the option to choose front or rear and twin or double bed. The rooms were clean, the space was ok. Free internet, wireless didn't work, they gave us cable. Very friendly staff, they had morning and afternoon working hours, they gave us key for the front door to enter. Very good price.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Limassol
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2009

they have only 8 rooms 2 of which with no windows, the hotel was empty at the beginning of April2009 but they gave me one of this room without showing it to me. I was in a next town and call them directly. they insisted to charge my credit card though I told them I am coming the next day. When I arrived I understood the reason for this - a room with no window - only glass & louvres with a high wall 20 cm in front of it. On my protest the only woman there answer that this is a window but there is no view which is better for I will not have noise!?I am an architect and I know the standartds for a hotel - this one is not a hotel. the rooms are small & furnished as 2 stars hotel - leaving the corridor larger than the rooms. the service is more than horrible. actually there is no service. for all 4 days my room was never cleaned and there was nobody in the hotel so I had to open the main entrance door for the new guests on the weekend. the people were waiting with hours on the street waiting for somebody to open and ringing desperately to a mobile number that didnt answer.
on top of this they charge me single room at the price of double which can be done only in high season though it is not right and for a real double room not for a dog shelter

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business

Been to Alkisti City Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Alkisti City Hotel

Address: Ayiou Lazarus Street 1 | Saint Lazarus Square, Larnaka City 6020, Cyprus
Location: Cyprus > Larnaka District > Larnaka City
Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 24 B&Bs / Inns in Larnaka City
Hotel Class:3 star — Alkisti City Hotel 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your Alkisti City Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Alkisti City Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.