“Very nice place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Petrou Bros Hotel Apartments

You added Petrou Bros Hotel Apartments to your Saves list
Petrou Bros Hotel Apartments
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1, Armenikis Eklisias Street | P.O.Box 40818, Larnaka 6022, Cyprus   |
Ranked #21 of 41 Hotels in Larnaka
Ashdod, Israel
“Very nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Good hotel with large room.
The people at the reception was nice.
The was some insects in the room.
For the price a very good location.
I suggest for thw people that do not want spend money at thw restaurant.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Warsaw, Poland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

First of all I would like to share my view on the staff. Two ladies that work in the hotel reception (one works night shifts) are very nice and helpful. The problem is when it comes to the male receptionist. One day I wanted to iron my shirt, as we were going for a dinner with my fiancee. I went down to the reception at 5p.m. The receptionist was shocked that I was asking him for an iron and ironing board. He lectured me that it is unacceptable to ask for those things so late (5pm!!!). He said that I should write down what I need in the morning and ask for those thing before noon.(!?) I didn't give up and insisted on the iron and the board. He finally gave those to me saying that it's forbidden to iron by the guests.He added also that he is not the person to give it to me, because he is a manager. WHO CARES?! This was very unpleasent situation as I have never experienced such an attitude towards hotel guests. Nevertheless, the ladies working in the hotel are super friendly, including also the cleaing ladies.

Room itself was tidy, so was the kitchen and bathroom. The air-condition in the room didn't have the silent-night option, so had to wake up at night to switch it on and off.

After all I would recommend this hotel for people who do not expect a lot, it's only a *** place, the beach is very close (biggest advantage), rooms are tidy and spacious.

Rent-a-Car across the door have good car deals for the hotel guests.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Prague, Czech Republic
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

You always get what you paid for so I was not expecting a 5 star hotel, but I have traveled around and thought that for the price level I will get something decent. But Petrou Bros was a bad experience which I didn't expect after all the great reviews I have read on TripAdvisor. The location is good, which is the only advantage of the hotel. It is not exactly a hotel more like an apartment building so it is difficult to keep it clean. Hotel amenities are old. Luckily we didn't see any cockroaches or ants. But room was very dusty, bathroom dirty and felt quite disgusting, same about balcony, which we didn't use. I don't go on holiday to watch a TV, but it is nice to turn it on for some news or music in the morning. Well, it was not only small and old, but was not working. Same for wifi, that was supposed to work. They gave as password, but then said they are having some issues with wifi, in 3 days this hasn't been fixed. Also we ordered breakfast with our room because it is just more convenient instead of looking around for one. But again, plates and cups looked dusty and dirty, and the food brought to us didn't look appetizing. All in all, I would advise you to search better because I am sure with such a wide variety of hotels in Larnaca there are better options for same money.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Bucharest
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Excellent location - very close to the beach, shopping area and restaurants. The 2 bedroom apartment offered us the space, comfort and the cosiness of a home, having a basic equipped kitchen and daily cleaning service. While the staff always welcomed us with a smile, we felt happier than if we had chosen a 4 stars hotel. Booked through DHR.com which always has the best selection of hotels.

Room Tip: Book through DHR.com
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Iasi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

The appartment was reasonably big, extremely clean and well equipped with all the basic comforts. Excellent location - perfect for exploring the city and only 5 minutes from the beach and the bus statation to airport, Nicosia, Limassool, Aya Napa. Good and free WIFI connection.
A very friendly staff.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Torpoint, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We booked these apartments for the last two days of our holiday, we had a two bed apt large rooms and a nice kitchen, everything was clean, I loved the shower only a few minutes walk to the beach-shops, great staff yes we would return.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Budapest
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

The hotel tidy and clean, every appartments has big kitchen. The staff friendly and helpful. The place is excellent, because the hotel is 100 metres from the beach, ant the center. All of the sights are in walking distance.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Petrou Bros Hotel Apartments? Share your experiences!