The luxurious-looking official website of the hotel gave us a bit too high expectations that were kind of turned down during our visit. My opinion of a five star hotel contains a friendly staff, somehow superior rooms and a super delicious breakfast, but unfortunately Savoy hotel was more or less in a lack of all of those. Staff had huge problems with speaking English and there's no way you could call them helpful. Rooms were clean and comfortable but just basic, there was nothing special. Air condition did not work at all. Breakfast was plentiful but somehow none of our company liked what they tasted. Swimming pool area was bleak, a small pool with a big, empty area surrounding it.
The things we liked the most were the location near to Girne harbour and the pretentious Ottoman stylish main hall. The stay was not that bad so that I would not be horrified in case I had to stay here again. However, I am quite sure you can find a better equivalent for your money.
- Also Known As:
- Savoy Ottoman Palace Hotel Kyrenia
- Savoy Ottoman Palace Hotel
- Savoy Ottoman Palace Kyrenia
- Savoy Ottoman Palace Cyprus/Kyrenia
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Savoy Ottoman Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.