“What a nice surprise!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Northport, New York
“What a nice surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

This review is for the hotel restaurant, the hotel itself is nice and clean and very utilitarian, but the restaurant surprised us immensely (thanks to other TripAdvisor reviewers, we reluctantly chose to eat in our hotel restaurant).

Both dinner and included breakfast was excellent and the dinner was innovative, well prepared and very delicious. My wife had the Arctic char and she still talks about it, and I had the Pork tenderloins cordon bleu which were quite nice as well. We both had the Winter salad which was great with lots of interesting ingredient.. all very nicely prepared.

Oh... and the view is amazing....Would recommend to anyone....

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Slovak first
Gibraltar
“Great local food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

The red deer was to die for. Staff in traditional costumes was a nice touch without making you feel like you were in a film set or tacky tourist trap.

Restaurant mainly filled with locals which is a good sign!

Visited October 2013
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
“Fantastic meal, great view and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

When I first walked up to this place I saw boring patio umbrellas, amd didnt expect much when I went inside. I was asked if I wanted to sit in the back and since I knew there was a fanastic view, I opted for that, away from the umbrellas. I had the menu for a set price which included soup, entrée and dessert. The food was fantastic, I was not expecting such quality due to my initial first impression from the street. I had a local Liechtensteiner beer, for a reasonable price to go along with it. If you're in Triesenberg for the day, or staying at the nearby hotel, take the opportunity to eat here. It's right at the Triesenberg Post bus stop. Enjoy, I did.

Visited July 2013
Izmir, Turkey
“Small Restaurant with delicious meal and great view!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Just at the hill of Lichtenstein, Kulm serves with local food and seasonal food to its customers.
Food was delicious, service was great, prices are not very expensive.
Please ask the seasonal food and try.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
South Bend, IN
“Wonderful Lunch with a great view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

The Hotel Restaurant Kulm's has a dining area that overlooks the lower part of Lichtenstein, the Rhine Valley, and into Switzerland. My wife and I were travelling by train and found we could get to the restaurant by bus from the train stations in Sargans, Buchs, and Feldkirch. So we made a reservation, got off the train onto the bus (Line 12), transferred to another (Line 21) which took us 25 steps from the door.

It was worth the trip as the restaurant is about the 3,000 foot level.

We were seated at a table with a great view. There were six fixed price lunch choices as well as other selections from the menu all at reasonable prices in Swiss Francs. The food was excellant, the portionss were plentiful, and we had great service. There is no question we will eat there again and recommend the the restaurant without hesitation.

• Visited April 2013