“Back in the saddle” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 8 Attractions in Almoradi
Torrevieja, Spain
“Back in the saddle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I hadn't been riding for 25 years, and heard of Finca Montana while holidaying in Spain.
Denise was really helpful and sorted out the best horse for me and my level of experience.
Few things can come close to riding through the glorious Spanish countryiside on the back of a horse and I cannot thank them enough for making my holiday perfect.

Visited October 2013

Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Mary and Geoff Stone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

After searching for many weeks we found Finca Montana - and what a find... The horses are
very well kept and schooled, I started riding as a child and owned my own anglo arab. I have taught riding and stable management and ridden out race horses so I am confident in saying Denise is an excellent instructress, very positive and gentle with nervous riders. My husband who has had riding lessons up to the rising trot had a lesson with Denise and can't wait to go back! all in all I can't praise this establishment and owner enough.

Visited May 2013
Alicante, Spain
“the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

hi im brooke mcgarrie i go to the sunday saddle club and its the best to go i think that if i did go every sunday i would be borde plese come and vist lots my love brooke

Visited September 2012