“Amazing Deals” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Novotel Luxembourg Centre

You added Novotel Luxembourg Centre to your Saves list
Novotel Luxembourg Centre
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   35 rue du Laboratoire, Luxembourg City 1911, Luxembourg   |
Special Offer
UP TO 30% - EARLY BOOKING
Ranked #7 of 55 Hotels in Luxembourg City
GreenLeadersSilver level
Baden-Württemberg, Germany
“Amazing Deals”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

We took a weekend trip to Luxembourg in January. We were so pleased with the off season discounts offered by the Novotel. We enjoyed our room, breakfast, and the location of the hotel. The room was quiet, big, and only a 15 minute walk to the city center! The breakfast was huge, and of a good quality. I would say that if your staying in Luxembourg this hotel should really be at the top of your list!

Room Tip: There is a small grocery market around the corner from the hotel. This worked great for water, juice...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
AndrePecheur, Directeur général at Novotel Luxembourg Centre, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear Guest,

We are pleased to read your comments about our hotel, and the location, and would like to thank you for it.
We hope we will welcome you again in the future.

André Pêcheur

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

The location is in a business setting not far from the train station. Service in the restaurant and reception was top-notch - thanks! The rooms are average. My carpet had a couple of brand marks from cigarettes which is really bad! The food in the restaurant was overcooked and had way too much cheese (both the risotto and the minestrone).

• Stayed February 2014
Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for your comments regarding our hotel, and are please to read that you enjoyed the services at the reception and in the restaurant.
We apologies regarding the things you dislike in our establishment, we will inform the different services about your comments.
All your remarks will help us to improve the quality of our services.
Do not hesitate, for a future stay, to mention directly at the reception the problem you have.
Sitges, Spain
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

One thing about arriving in a Novotel hotel is you're largely guaranteed that it will be exactly the same as the last Novotel you stayed in.  So I guess I'd have to say it was my fault for not asking our sales office to book me somewhere else.
The room was pretty much as I had expected, a good size room with the rather uncomfortable foam based mattress and the most gutless hollofil pillows I've ever had the misfortune to lay my head on.  At one point I thought I might like to pull out the sofabed alongside.  Perhaps it would be more comfortable.....but I was really too tired to do anything other than take in roomservice and sleep.  Positively I should point out that Novotel has installed power sockets by the bed....a gold star for those.
The barthroom was again, much as expected with that wierd shaped basin.  The shower fitting was a Hansgrohe Halo, which looked even funkier and had there been some water pressure, I probably woul have enjoyed it more than I did.
Breakfast was not expensive, which was just as well because it was quite limited.  I was able to ask for an expresso coffee, that was delivered with super efficiency.
Amidst my criticism, let me complement the staff, at the front desk, the room service and the breakfast room.  It may not be my most favorite chain of hotels, but the staff were really lovely.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for your comments, and for your kindly review for the staff, which will be transfer to all the team to continue motivating them.
We regret you did not feel comfortable in our hotel, but our hotel fits the Novotel worldwide standard.
Do not hesitate to contact us for your future reservation; so we can offer you a better experience.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights. The staff were extremely efficient and friendly. The room as spotless and very cosy. I slept really well here and I was really pleased about that because my days were very busy. It is in a good location also. The only thing I could say was that the breakfast is a bit expensive. I think 20Euro for breakfast is a bit much. Having said that, the breakfast is delicious.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
AndrePecheur, Directeur général at Novotel Luxembourg Centre, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give a comment on your stay. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay, and hope you will visit us again at the Novotel Luxembourg Centre.

Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

This hotel is located close to the train station. Book early and you can get good deals. The rooms are large and are well suited to a business traveller. Shower is good. Breakfast is buffet style and is good. Dinner here can be soulless. You'd be better off elsewhere. I asked the hotel reception for a good restaurant. They recommended a great Italian restaurant which would have been impossible to find without their help.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
AndrePecheur, Responsable réception at Novotel Luxembourg Centre, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your comments.

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you as a guest in our restaurant. I am sure you could enjoy it!

Manuel
Front Office Manager.
Brussels, Belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Well located, short walking distance to the city centre. Breakfast was nice, the room - a clean standard Novotel. The pillows reminded me the cheapest ones from Ikea, but OK for a few nights.The parking was a bit expensive (26€/24h), but during weekend wasn't too difficult to find a space in the streets nearby.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your feedback.

This is really important for us to help us to adapt our product and offer you the best services.

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again.

Manuel
Front Office Manager
Москва
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Located close to the city center, walk across the bridge 15 minutes, in a quiet place. In the same building is the Sofitel. Near the entrance to the underground parking, 27 euros per night. The hotel and the rooms are very comfortable. Luxury gourmet breakfasts with a huge selection of dishes. All very schooled, but not heartwarming.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
NovotelCentre055, Responsable réception at Novotel Luxembourg Centre, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Dear guests,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We are looking forward to welcome you again at Novotel Luxembourg Centre.

Best Regards,

Been to Novotel Luxembourg Centre? Share your experiences!