Stayed for two nights at this really funky hotel in Luxembourg. The hotel has a luxurious atmosphere, from the beautiful view in the breakfast room to the Hermès bathroom articles. It is all in the details for this hotel with incredibly comfortable beds and very clean and fresh rooms.
It was at first a bit hard to get used to the somewhat lack of privacy, considering there is only a sort of frosted glass wall separating the shower from the bedroom, but it was ok, once you got used to it.
From the hotel it is only a short walk to the old center of Luxembourg. All in all, I would definitely recommend this hotel!
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Lux Le Grand Ducal Hotel
- Sofitel Lux Le Grand Ducal Hotel Luxembourg City
- Sofitel Hotel Luxembourg City
- Sofitel Luxembourg City
- Luxembourg City Sofitel
- Sofitel Luxembourg Le Grand Ducal Luxembourg City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Alzette and Petrusse Valleys, the luxurious Sofitel Luxembourg le Grand Ducal enjoys stunning views of the historic city centre. The hotel is at the centre of the Espace Petrusse complex, a short walk from major multinationals, embassies, major tourist attractions and shopping. On the top floor of the hotel is a high class restaurant serving gourmet cuisine prepared by a star rated chef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Splendia, Otel, Tablet Hotels, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Luxembourg Le Grand Ducal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.