“Serene Location in Luxembourg ” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Parc Belle-Vue

You added Parc Belle-Vue to your Saves list
Parc Belle-Vue
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5 Avenue Marie-Therese, Luxembourg City 2132, Luxembourg   |
Ranked #29 of 51 Hotels in Luxembourg City
Nairobi, Kenya
“Serene Location in Luxembourg ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2014

An avarage hotel located in a great place. Lush gardens and scenary. Great breakfast and good bar. Close to the city and bus station. 20 minutes to airport. Close to many eating places and wonderful parks for jogging or walks. The rooms are very basic but will do.

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Austin, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2014

Excellent hotel for a budget traveler. Likely not what you need if you are looking for a romantic getaway, want to stay exactly in the middle of the action, or want higher end features.

Location- about a 5-10 minute walk west of the main tourist area of old downtown, in a more residential area. Quiet, safe. With a backpack and one rolling suitcase took about 25 minutes to walk to the train station.

Room- clean, very comfortable bed, looks like the same size room and bed for my single as you would normally get as a double room, like in the United States. Bathroom was small but adequate. Plenty of hot water and good water pressure. Décor was nothing special but fine. There are multiple buildings to this property, looks like it could have been an office campus in a previous life. The wifi worked very well and was included.

Value- paid about 189 euro for two nights. I would recommend staying here for a budget or value traveler.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
Riga, Latvia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2014

Reason: Business trip to LUX for 3 nights

Location: In the center, 5 min walk till bus stop, near park. Good, calm location.

Room: I had DBL room for single use and it has to bad. View to the sport court. The rooms located in separate sections and it is possible to hear everything what is going in corridor in your section. Also doors between sections are quite loud. I was lucky, I had calm neighbors. Big room, possible to open the window, small bathroom with shower. From photos I expected to have a bath, but it wasn't.

Service: Rooms has free WiFi with good speed. Breakfast room located in different building. I had a good weather conditions so it wasn't problem, but in can be not nice to walk when it is raining. Breakfast are costly - 15Eur, bet it was really good. There are hot food, like omelet, beans, sausages. Also big choice of ham and bread, yogurt, muesli, vegetables and fruits, coffee, tea and hot chocolate.

Conclusion: I expected that rooms in the hotel would be better, but good breakfast justify this. Enjoy breakfast and will think next time if I want to stay here.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
GoeresGroup, Responsable relations clients at Parc Belle-Vue, responded to this review, October 14, 2014
Dear Ingulinka,

Hereby, the management and the entire staff of the Hotel Parc Belle-Vue would like to thank you for yours remarks, which have been given us full consideration.

Indeed, our quality service analyzes satisfaction of customers and commits corrective actions in case of complaints, but also actions of improvement to increase your well-being.
We shall in the future work hard to improve your comfort by offering you an even more effective service.

We reiterate our apologies, and we can assure you that our teams will fully mobilized to offer you best services and comfort for your next stay.

Xavier Divoux
Quality Manager
Malaga, Spain
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2014

We have just left our appartment in Lux because we were moving, the moving company came one day in advance and we needed a place to spend the night near our appartment. I must say the hotel is very well located, near the city center and there are good views of the Petrusse valley but that is all. The receptionists were not very nice, we started not very well because she asked us to pay the room in advance. I asked why, and she answered because some people had gone without paying the bill. I still do not understand why they just didn't ask for a credit card as a guarantee. we had to pay the room in advance feeling as criminals. The rooms are in a different building, so they gave us a map to find it, not very easy access. Once we found the room I almost cried to see how old fashioned it was, no mini bar, an old TV and some dust in the furniture. A very old bathroom with a tiny shower. It is not really a three star hotel, it badly needs renovation. We found it very expensive in comparison with the hotel where we stayed the night after. I do not recommend it. Not value for money.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Standish, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

new this place was going to be hard work.righto ,its only about 300m from the city centre up a slope.the hotel reception is hard to find,have to go through the barrier and follow a narrow road,checking in took ages.our room was in a separate building from reception,more like a concrete bunker,thin walls and miniscule box tvs set high in a corner,poky shower so if you turned round the lever either turned to scald you ,or freeze you or turned off.didnt bother eating there,tho the restaurant at the entrance mainly did italian .

Room Tip: ask for one at the back overlooking the valley.take a brolly as when it rains chucks it down.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I had to make a 2 day detour in Luxembourg to visit relatives. It was decided on the last minute and I did not have many options on hotels to pick from. I ended up spending over a hundred euros at this one, since I needed something downtown.

Parking is available on site.

The place is very well kept and clean. There is nothing to complain about regarding that. The entire place is smoke free, so bear that in mind. You will have to go outside the premises to smoke.

I remember the feast. That is what their breakfast should be called. They had everything you can imagine and I have to say it was worth the money I spent.

The staff is European standard polite. They are not condescending as the Dutch staff members, so you can trust that you will be well treated when you arrive.

Even though the place is clearly sophisticated and sleek, there is no vibe of pretentiousness over it. It's laid back and downright relaxing.

I haven't used the internet inside of my room, since it was a short stay and I barely stayed inside, I chose not to pay the few euros for a 24 hour internet pass. Instead, I decided to go to the lobby to take care of my needs for free.

Staff was friendly and accommodated my change of plans when I had to extend the stay.

Heating was superb and the shower was hot on demand.

The view is spectacular and even though you have large windows, if you keep them open, it would be very hard for someone from outside to see what's going on inside the room. At least in the upper floors, that is.

There are no buildings in front of the windows for what seemed like over 200 metres, so, again, privacy is assured.

This seemed like a business-executive hotel, but it wasn't close to the financial district.

There are several restaurants and bars within walking distance. The historical monuments and sites are also within walking distance. There are bus stops in the area. The very street where the hotel is located seems to be one of the main streets of Downtown Luxembourg City.

Overall, I'd have chosen something else, but I was out of choices. It turned out to be a great place to stay. A tad expensive, but worth it.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view. I don't think all of them have it.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

We stayed here in May 2014. The hotel is made up of several buildings, some of which have offices in them, so it's a large complex. parking is available, but the underground parking can be a little difficult to get into, we had to get help to get in when we were leaving! Our room did not have the fabulous old town views, but it was nice and quiet, very functional. Breakfast was great, definitely worth it. It's in a separate building (served in the restaurant), and it had a large variety of healthy food and pastries. It gets quite busy, so you need to grab the waiters' attention if you want coffee or a refill. I had room service on one of the nights, they specialise in pizza from their in-house pizza restaurant. It's only available from 6.30pm, but I put in an order at 6.10 and at 6.35 it was at my door, very impressed with the service and the pizza was delicious. Location-wise, it's not bang in the centre, it's on one of the main routes into the city, but was just right for us as we had a car, and we could just walk into the city centre in less than 10 minutes. the reception also has a free coffee machine and water dispenser, but you can only use it until 11am. Nice hotel, quiet and functional.

Room Tip: Add the breakfast.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Been to Parc Belle-Vue? Share your experiences!