We don't often stay at expensive hotels but on this occasion followed our daughter's recommendation. It was not cheap! However, it was worth the extra investment. From the moment we arrived (a short cab ride from the station) we felt important and special. To me, that should be the separating factor for 5 star.
Every little request from two teacups for our room to others were fulfilled promptly and with great aplomb.
The room was classic hotel but well appointed and the mini bar was there if you want. We moved things out to make way for our own supplies. A refreshing change from some American hotels where if you touch it you own it mini bars!
I loved the nightly bed turn down and chocolate - another of the higher level hotel treats.
The breakfast was great with "to order" bacon & eggs. Plenty of choice and good food. Attentive service from professional staff. Similar experience in all other areas - front desk, concierge and house keeping.
Value for money ? Probably not but it was a great little splurge. We will save up and come back!
It is very placed in the city for access to the sight sect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with traditional furnishings, tasteful decor, fine dining in two restaurants; located in commercial center bordering parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Le Royal Hotels & Resorts - Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Le Royal Luxembourg City
- Le Royal Hotels & Resorts - Luxembourg Luxembourg City