The hotel is located very close to the retail and historic center, on a rather large road. The rooms are well equipped, but are very common, without any particular charm. Feels like in an Hilton room in the 80s, anywhere in the world (with nevertheless free wifi, something unusual in 5 stars hotel where it is usually overpriced). The staff at front desk is very helpful, quick, nice and efficient. The hotel has a good and varied buffet breakfast. It also has a small in door swimming pool. To sum up: do not expect to be thrilled by the charm of the room, but you will sleep well, eat well and be able to work comfortably.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with traditional furnishings, tasteful decor, fine dining in two restaurants; located in commercial center bordering parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LHW, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Royal Hotels & Resorts - Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Le Royal Luxembourg City
- Le Royal Hotels & Resorts - Luxembourg Luxembourg City